Target Prime Day deals now happen twice a year — once in July and once in October, right alongside Amazon’s Prime Day sales.
In October 2023, Target decided to bring back Circle Week for another round of punches against Amazon, following their July competition event. While the Prime Big Deal Days event ran from Oct. 10 – 11, Target’s sale ran a week earlier with seven days of hot deals. Circle members could save up to 40% on tons of items during the sale.
While a lot of the best Prime Day deals are on Amazon and Alexa devices, Target usually brings the competition with hot deals on electronics, toys, and more. Plus, they brought back their Deal of the Day program in 2023. So from Oct. 1 through Dec. 24, new deals dropped every morning for up to 70% off.
- See all the Target deals available now
- Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app and set a deal alert for Target (we’ll let you know when the greatest Target deals hit)
- Sign up for a RedCard to save 5% and get free shipping on your Target purchases
- Be sure to save all your Target Circle Offers to your account before you shop the limited-time sale
As we patiently wait for the next Target Prime Day competition sale, here’s everything to know about the sale:
The October Target sale started 10 days before Prime Day, with deals running from Oct. 1 – 7, 2023.
Target’s Prime Day competition event usually overlaps with Amazon’s big sale. But in October 2023, Target started and ended their sale before the Prime Day event even began.
The Target Circle Week sale started on Sunday, October 1, and ran through Saturday, October 7. The Prime Big Deal Days event ran from Tuesday, October 10 through Wednesday, October 11, 2023.
Target will price match Amazon during Prime Day sales.
Target’s price match policy is one of the most underrated tools when it comes to competitive sales. If you’ve been wondering if Target will price match all of Amazon’s limited-time price drops, the answer is yes. But — there’s some fine print you need to know about when it comes to Target Circle offers.
Yes, Target will price match Amazon Prime Day deals, but you can’t claim a Target Circle offer on top of your price match. And for Target Circle Week in July, most of the best deals were in the form of Target Circle Offers.
Use the Amazon app to scan Target items in-store and compare prices.
Shopping for Target Prime Day deals in-store instead of online? No worries. You can see who has the better deal by using the Amazon barcode scanner to check prices.
If you spot a great deal at Target, open the Amazon app on your phone and scan the item’s barcode. In a matter of seconds, you’ll see if there’s a Prime Day deal for the same item on Amazon.
Keep in mind, this won’t work on items from Target-owned brands, since those are only sold at Target. But for items you’ll also find on Amazon, the barcode scanner is a handy little savings tool.
Pay with your Target RedCard to have an instant edge over Prime Day deals.
Only Target RedCard members get an extra 5% discount on their Target purchases. And since Target’s pulling out every trick to compete with Prime Day prices, that extra 5% can change the game.
Be sure to pay with your RedCard to score the best Target deals and save more than you would on Amazon. Don’t forget, RedCard members also get free shipping with no minimums (nonmembers get free shipping on purchases of $35 or more).
Best Target Prime Day Deals from July 2023
While TV deals at Target weren’t huge compared to Prime Day in July 2023, these were the ones worth grabbing for a chance to save. And don’t forget — paying with your RedCard matters most on big-ticket purchases like these. So you can easily save more than the advertised sale price.
- Westinghouse 60″ Roku TV — as Low as $246.99 (reg. $279.99)
- LG 55″ Smart TV — as Low as $322.99 (reg. $399.99)
Target’s prices for Beats headphones were pretty close to Amazon’s for July 2023. While they didn’t beat Prime Day prices for the Beats Studio3 Headphones, Target had the same price as Amazon for the Beats Studio Buds (as low as $85.49 at Target). You’d even get a slightly better deal at Target if you paid with your RedCard.
- Beats Studio Buds True Wireless Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Earbuds — as Low as $85.49 (reg. $149.99)
- Beats Studio3 Headphones — as Low as $189.99 (reg. $349.99)
Tech & Entertainment Deals
Target dropped a whopping 70% off the 15.6″ Touchscreen IdeaPad 3 Chromebook in July 2023. It was on sale for as low as $113.99. Target also took on Prime Day with deep discounts on video games and accessories (50% off), plus $5 off paperback book purchases of $20 or more.
- Lenovo 15.6″ Touchscreen IdeaPad 3 Chromebook — as Low as $113.99 (reg. $469.99)
- Video Gaming Headsets — as Low as $47.50 (reg. $99.99)
- Video Game Core Software — as Low as $14.22 (reg. $29.95)
- Paperback Books — as Low as $14.32 (reg. $20.07)
While these deals on Apple products weren’t the best we’ve seen at Target, they matched Amazon’s Prime Day price for the Apple iPad Mini (2021), which sold for as low as $379.05 at Target. Amazon had the same iPad priced at $379.99 for Prime Day in July 2023.
- Apple Pencil 1st Generation, 2022 — as Low as $76 (reg. $99.99)
- Apple Watch SE — as Low as $208.99 (reg. $249.99)
- iPad Mini 6th Generation, 2021 — as Low as $379.05 (reg. $499.99)
Target kicked serious Prime Day butt in the kitchen department for their July 2023 sale. Their Keurig deals beat Amazon’s prices for a variety of models. Plus, you could save at least $10 on an Instant Pot if you bought it at Target instead of Amazon that week.
- KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5-Quart Stand Mixer — as Low as $256.49 (reg. $399.99)
- Keurig K-Cafe Special Edition Coffee Maker — as Low as $142.49 (reg. $199.99)
- Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve Coffee Maker — as Low as $56.99 (reg. $89.99)
- Instant Pot 6-Quart 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker Bundle — as Low as $66.49 (reg. $129.99)
- Ninja Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker — as Low as $75.99 (reg. $119.99)
Target either matched or beat most Prime Day prices on vacuums, but they had one deal Amazon doesn’t. You could buy the Shark Steam Pocket Mop at Target for its Black Friday price — $59.99 (reg. $109.99).
And while Amazon didn’t have a Prime Day deal on the Dyson V8 Cordless Vacuum, it was 30% off on Target.com. You’d pay as low as $284.99 at Target versus $349.99 on Amazon.
- Shark Steam Pocket Mop — as Low as $56.99 (reg. $109.99)
- Black & Decker PowerSeries Cordless Stick Vacuum — as Low as $145.43 (reg. $279.99)
- Dyson V8 Origin Cordless Stick Vacuum — as Low as $284.99 (reg. $429.99)
- Bissell Little Green Carpet Cleaner — as Low as $94.99 (reg. $133.99)
- Shark Pet Cordless Stick Vacuum — as Low as $170.99 (reg. $259.99)
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe Upright Vacuum — as Low as $142.49 (reg. $199.99)
Outside of the Semi-Annual Target Toy Clearance happening at the same time, Target dropped a few toy deals to heat up the Prime Day competition in 2023. We found a few Target toys for up to 60% off — Baby Alive accessories, Lego Dots, Our Generation Dolls, and more. There was also a Target Circle offer for 20% off Barbie dolls and playsets, which you could stack on top of Barbie sale prices. You’d also find a Circle offer for 20% off Bunch O Balloons and 30% off Mega Bloks during the event.
- Lego Dots Glitter & Shine Set — as Low as $1.90 (reg. $3.99)
- Baby Alive Foodie Cuties Bottle — as Low as $4.36 (reg. $11.99)
- Zuru Bunch O Balloons, 100 ct — as Low as $7.21 (reg. $9.49)
- Squishmallows 11″ Cotton Candy Plush — as Low as $9.11 (reg. $11.99)
- Gabby’s Dollhouse Rainbow Closet Playset — as Low as $11.15 (reg. $34.99)
- Barbie Sing-A-Long Boombox — as Low as $11.39 (reg. $29.99)
- Our Generation 18″ Fashion Doll — as Low as $14.69 (reg. $25.99)
- Mega Bloks CAT Large Dump Truck Construction Set — as Low as $15.29 (reg. $38.49)
Target dropped serious deals on kids’ clothing for Prime Week, and just in time for the back-to-school season, too. While you were grabbing low-priced Target school supplies, you also had the chance to save on tees, tanks, dresses, swimsuits, and school uniforms at Target. You’d find clothing deals for kids, toddlers, and babies during the event!
- Girls’ Short Sleeve Cat & Jack T-Shirt — as Low as $2.66 (reg. $4)
- Boys’ Cat & Jack Polo Shirt — as Low as $3.99 (reg. $6)
- Girls’ Woven Cat & Jack Jumper — as Low as $9.97 (reg. $15)