The Only Fabletics Review You Need to Read
Fabletics. Maybe you’ve heard of it, maybe you haven’t. There is a new company vying for your annual yoga-pants budget and they’ve caught our attention with some veryÂ low prices. As consumer advocates, (and suckers for a deal, especially on yoga pants) we decided it was time we tested this out and gave you the full report. So, without further ado, here you have it—this is the real deal with Fabletics:
The Hook: I Get an EntireÂ Outfit for Only $25 Shipped
- Fabletics sells trendy and affordable Lulu-wannabe athletic apparel.
- To get my business, they deeplyÂ discount my first purchase.
- Co-founder Kate Hudson wants meÂ to feel sexy. Thanks, Kate. XO
The Schtick: Why IÂ Want to Be a VIP Member
- Each 2-3 piece Fabletics outfit is priced around $100.
- VIP members only pay $49.95 for same outfit.
- My first VIP purchase is discounted to only $25.00.
- ShippingÂ is always free for VIP.
The Routine: How Fabletics VIP Works
- I take a Short Lifestyle QuizÂ to help FableticsÂ get to know me better. Start now.
- Each month, new outfits are recommended for meÂ based on myÂ style and workout preferences.
- On the first day of each month, FableticsÂ sends me new handpicked outfits.
- I must log inÂ between the 1st and the 5th of the month to make my selection or “skip this month.”
- All Outfits start at $49.95 USD and include free shipping.
The Catch: How Fabletics Makes Money
- If I do not log in between the 1st and the 5th of any month and click “skip this month,” I will be charged $49.95 on the 6th and my account will be credited for one outfit.
- My handpicked outfit will never ship without my approval. Rather, next time I log in, I’ll be able to apply my credit to whatever I want to buy.
- I can skip as many months as IÂ like, but if I do not takeÂ action between the 1st and theÂ 5th, IÂ will be charged $49.95.
The Out: IfÂ I Decide to Cancel
- I canÂ cancel my Fabletics VIP Membership at any time. I just call 1-844-322-5384 and press 4 to speak to someone about closing my account. I’ll even be offered more outfit credit if I give them one more chance.
- Fabletics accepts returns up to 30 days from date of shipment. Returns for exchange or store credit are free. Returns for refund are subject to a $5.95 restocking fee.
The Verdict: What We Think of Fabletics
Let us give it to you straight. We paid for our own Fabletics outfits, so these opinions are our own. Overall, we think the styles at Fabletics rival some of the stuff we find at Lululemon, but the quality isn’t as high. Quality rivals Gap Body, but prices are like what you’d find at Target, so the value here is very good. We only paidÂ $25 for each outfit you see above! Pretty KRAZY!
I give the Switch Back Tee four out of five stars. It’s definitely the conversation piece of the outfit. And if I looked like Kate Hudson, I’d even call it sexy. But, from the front, it’s totally shapeless and boxy. Practically speaking, it’s a cover-up, not a top. It falls off the shoulder with any significantÂ movement, so you’d better be comfortable in what you’re wearing underneath. But, all-in-all, it’s a cool shirt and the quality is up to par. Good luck figuring out which hole to stick your head through. Seriously, though.
The Lima Capri is the highest quality item of the three. Five Stars. The compression and styling is great. These are definitely a cut above a Target athletic tight–much more on par with higher-end brands that would charge over $50 for just the capris. I got the entire outfit for half that price!
The Vaasa Sports Bra is a totally fun, four-star bra. It’s perfect for low-impact workouts. The quality isn’t off the charts. The material is pretty thin. But this bra is less about function and more about style. Amiright?
Heather switched up the outfit by adding the Aventura Tank and she’s glad she did. The tank is really thin, but the shape is awesome. It falls away from the body and it isn’t clingy. Tank gets four out of five stars.
The Salar Capris get five out of five stars. Nothing about these capris screams $10—and that’s all they cost! Great quality! The material is awesome, lots of stretch but strong enough to smooth you out. The heathered pink color is a hit!
The Kemi Bra was theÂ only disappointment. I’ve read other reviews from satisfied customers, but this was a miss for Heather. SheÂ gives one out of five stars. The bra rubbed under herÂ arms and after a couple hours of wear, sheÂ had to take it off because sheÂ was in pain.
In the end, we think that it’s just silly not to take advantage of the first-outfit-for-$25 deal. It truly is a screaming bargain! As far as continuing and paying $49.95 per month for additional outfits, we’re on the fence. Luckily, you’ll get to review and wear your own trial outfit before you decide. In no way do we feel $49.95 per month is an unfair price. The value is still really good; it’s just a matter of whether you have the budget for a new workout outfit every month.
We don’t know how long this initial VIP offer will last! Sign up now!