1. Face Naturals Rewards Program
Face Naturals makes a full line of eye, skin, tooth, body, and haircare products. Every item is all natural, non-GMO, and organic…oh, and gluten-free!
Here’s what you need to know to earn rewards:
- Open a customer account to get started: https://facenaturals.com/my-account/
- You’ll earn 50 points just for opening your account.
- You can immediately start redeeming savings.
- For instance, 50 points earns you a $1.25 discount on your very first order.
- From there, you can shop for items and accrue points.
- Oh, and you can also redeem points for sale items: https://facenaturals.com/organic-bliss-sale/
2. Amy’s Kitchen Proof of Purchase Program
Because I’m a vegetarian, Amy's Kitchen has long been one of my favorite brands. They make great single meals. From pizza to soup, snacks to desserts, breakfast items to kid favorites, Amy's scores a perfect 10 every time.
Here’s what you need to know about the POP program:
- Cut off the bar code from every Amy's Kitchen package.
- Remove the wrappers from bottles and jars.
- You’ll earn from ½ to 1 point for each bar code.
- When you collect at least 5 bar codes, you’re eligible to redeem them for prizes, although you may want to hold out for the coupon book (25 bar codes)!
- Prizes include magnets, stickers, can openers, coupon books, Amy's product coupons, clothing, merchandise, and gift items, and you can even donate to charity with your codes!
- To learn more: http://www.amys.com/community/proof-of-purchase
- To receive additional coupons, just sign up for the Amy's e-newsletter: http://www.amys.com/community/coupons