Attention travelers! Southwest Airlines is having a 4-Day Sale, and we’re finding flights as low as $39!
Now might be the perfect time to book your 2020 vacation…. Island hopping in Hawaii, anyone?
1. The Southwest Airlines 4-Day sale runs from Tuesday, December 10th – Friday, December 13th at 11:59 PM PT.
As with all airfare sales, keep in mind dates and seat availability is limited. Your best bet is to book ASAP for the best options.
2. Travel dates are limited — plan to travel after January 7, 2020.
There are restrictions with this 4-Day Sale, so be flexible and plan your vacation around these dates:
- Book continental U.S. travel for dates between January 7, 2020 – March 4, 2020
- Book interisland Hawaii travel between January 7, 2020 – May 20, 2020
- Book San Juan, Puerto Rico travel between January 13, 2020 – March 5, 2020 and April 14, 2020 – May 14, 2020
- Book international travel between January 7, 2020 – March 5, 2020
3. Island hop in Hawaii with Southwest Airlines for as low as $39 one way.
The cheapest one-way fares for this sale can be found for interisland Hawaii flights. Island hop from Honolulu, Oahu to Hilo, Kahului, Kona, and Lihue for just $39!
Last time I checked, round-trip airfare between islands was at least $100 with no discount, so this Southwest Airlines sale is pretty darn good if you’re planning a Hawaiian vacation.
4. Get one-way flights as low as $49 for continental U.S. travel.
Some of the most popular one-way flights during this Southwest Airlines 4-Day Sale include:
- New York to Las Vegas: $127
- New York to Los Angeles: $132
- Denver to Los Angeles: $110
- Atlanta to Ft. Lauderdale: $86
- Atlanta to Nashville: $49
- Seattle to Los Angeles: $124
- Seattle to Las Vegas: $86
- Chicago to New York: $95
- Chicago to Los Angeles: $153