Want to know how to get free shipping from Amazon? You may already know about free Super Saver Shipping, you may have even heard of Amazon Prime. Below, we’ll give you lots of tips and all our secrets for getting free shipping from Amazon without paying a cent!
Amazon Prime is a paid membership program that gives your family free two-day shipping for most of your Amazon purchases for an annual fee of $79. But, we’re going to show you how to get it for free! Here are the particulars about Amazon Prime.
- Free 2-day shipping.
- Upgrade to 1-day shipping for $3.99
- No minimum order size.
- Instant streaming of select movies and TV shows.
- Free monthly Kindle book rental.
- Cost: $79 per year
- Start your one month free trial.
- At the end of your free trial, you will be automatically upgraded to the paid membership. To discontinue or change your automatic upgrade setting, simply manage your Prime membership.
- Don’t want to wait? Click Do Not Upgrade immediately after signing up for your free trial, and you’ll still enjoy Prime benefits for a month without worrying about being charged!
Amazon Mom is a FREE membership program for parents and caregivers, aimed to help save families money on all their baby purchases. Receive exclusive discounts and deals as well as the benefits of Amazon Prime free for three months. Here are the specifics:
- Receive a complimentary 3-month membership to Amazon Prime just for signing up for the free Amazon Mom program.
- During these 3 months, receive free 2-day shipping and one-day shipping for $3.99 without a minimum purchase.
- During this 3-month trial, receive 20% off diapers and wipes!
- Video streaming and kindle rentals do not become available unless you pay the $79 for your free Prime membership after the 3-month free trial.
- If you’ve had a Prime Membership or free trial in the last 13 months, you are not eligible for another free trial.
- Amazon Mom members are NOT automatically upgraded to Amazon Prime membership, so there is nothing to cancel. To find out when your 3-month free trial ends, simply manage your Prime membership.
- If you select to upgrade to a paid Prime membership, you will continue receiving all of the prime benefits, the 20% savings on diapers and wipes, and the video streaming and Kindle rentals.
- If you do not upgrade your membership, you will continue to receive special offers and exclusive discounts for Amazon Mom members.
Amazon Student is a FREE membership program just for college students (enrolled in at least one class) with a valid .edu email address. Receive special discounts and promotions as well as the benefits of Amazon Prime free for six months! Here are the details:
- Get a free 6-month membership to Amazon Prime just for signing up for Amazon Student!
- Enjoy free 2-day shipping and one-day shipping for $3.99 without a minimum purchase.
- Video Streaming and Kindle rentals do not become available until you upgrade to paid membership.
- After the trial period, you will automatically be upgraded to a paid Amazon Prime membership for only $39/year instead of $79! Amazon Students are eligible for the discounted annual fee for up to four years!
- If you do not wish to continue your membership after your six-month trial, simply manage your Student membership and select “Cancel Student Membership.”
Amazon Super Saver shipping requires no membership. Simply purchase at least $25 of eligible Amazon.com products to qualify for free 5-8 business day shipping.
Check out this KCL article for more ways to save at Amazon!
Comments are closed.