Hazelnut spread tastes delicious on anything! It’s especially good with cheesecake and Oreos. Try this amazing recipe and use this coupon to save on the spread: $1.00/1 – Jif Hazelnut Spread – (coupons.com)
Hazelnut Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
2 cups Oreo crumbs or 18 Oreo cookies crumbled – $2.00
4 Tbls butter, melted – $0.50
16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature – $4.00
2 eggs, at room temperature – $0.20
1/2 cup sugar – $0.15
1/4 cup + 1 Tbls heavy whipping cream – $0.46
1 tsp vanilla – $0.03
1/3 cup Hazlenut Chocolate Spread – $0.52
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Butter an 8×8 pan and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. Use a food processor or blender to pulse Oreos until they become crumbs. Mix with melted butter.
4. Press Oreo mixture into bottom of pan. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. Let cool.
5. Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar, 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
6. In a separate bowl set aside 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture and then combine it with the hazelnut spread and remaining whipping cream.
7. When the crust has cooled, poor the cream cheese mixture over the top of it being careful not to disrupt the crust. Next pour the hazelnut mixture over and spread evenly. You can do this as layers or you can intermix the two layers by swirling them together with a fork. Careful again not to disrupt the crust.
8. Bake for 35 minutes or until you gently shake the pan and the cake jiggles slightly in the middle.
9. Allow to cool for 30 minutes and then place in fridge to cool for 3 hours before serving.
Serves: 8 people or 16 bars
Total Cost: $7.10