Beware, picky eaters: you’re sure to love this! It’s simple to make, easy to clean up, and a perfect mix of flavors. Don’t forget to use this coupon to save on yogurt: $0.40/6 – Yoplait Yogurt Cups – (coupons.com)
Yogurt and Ritz Cracker Chicken
1 – 8 oz container vanilla yogurt – $0.50
1 – Package crushed Ritz crackers (from a box of four) – $0.62
4 – 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts – $5.33
1/3 cup melted butter – $0.20
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. This makes for simple and easy clean-up.
3. Pour the yogurt in a shallow bowl. Put the package of crackers in a large zip lock bag. To crush the crackers close the bag and then roll a rolling pin over the crackers until they are crumbs.
4. Dip the chicken into the yogurt and then place it in the bag of crumbs and shake until covered. Do this with each piece and then lay them on the baking sheet.
5. Drizzle melted butter evenly over each chicken breast.
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Serves: 4 to 6
Total Cost: $6.65