Every year at Christmas. . . (okay, okay- not every year). . . Correction: On a good year, I spend an entire day during the month of December baking goodies to deliver to friends and neighbors. I usually put the goodies in some kind of holiday tin or plate that I purchased during after-holiday clearance the year prior. But, this year, I’ve got nothin’. Enter this great idea: Dress up a plain white plate with simple ribbon! It makes the treats look as good as they taste, plus it’s simple and inexpensive!
- paper plates of any color or size
- hole punch
- and of course, Treats!
- With your hole punch, put holes all around the outer edge of the plate, about an inch apart.
- Start threading your ribbon through the holes.
- Once the ribbon is threaded through all the holes, make sure your ribbon ends are even and tie a bow.
- Fill up your plate with yummy goodies and deliver them!
Thanks, Lauren Geiger!