My grandma always said, “An organized home is the sign of an organized mind.” I don’t know about that, but I can at least try. In an attempt to stay clutter-free, I’m always looking for little tips and tricks. I pat myself on the back for this one!
You know those adjustable plastic containers used for fishing tackle? They are durable, have sturdy snaps to keep them locked tight, come in a variety of sizes and have multi-size compartments inside. Well, they’re useful for way more than just funny looking fishing bait. They provide the perfect storing solution for all those little odds and ends. The best part: cheap. If you don’t have one collecting dust in the garage, check Amazon. I recently spotted one for less than $6.00!
Take a look at some of the storage solutions these tackle containers can “tackle” for you!
- Battery Organizer: The individual cells allow for perfect organization of your multi-size batteries. Your AAA, AA, and even C and D cell batteries can all be organized into the compartments for easy access.
- Thrifty Threads: Organize your different sewing threads in one of these containers for easy access! You can sort by spool size or by color if you wish. The next time you go to sew you won’t have to dig for the thread you need.
- Bust my Buttons: Keep spare buttons on hand for crafting or clothing purposes in one of these containers. You can sort by size, hole count, or even color. This will save time from having to sort through a jar of buttons for the perfect one.
- Bead Perfect: A lot of my crafting friends swear by these containers for organizing their beads. They are perfect for keeping tiny beads organized and off of the floor. Sort by color, size, or material. When you are ready to craft, all of your beads will be easily visible and right at your fingertips.
- Nifty Nails: Do you wear artificial nails? I have seen where salons keep their artificial nails organized by size and length in these tackle box containers. It is a great way to choose the exact size you are looking for!
The adjustable compartments and sturdy plastic construction make them ideal for organizing small parts and pieces that otherwise end up all over the house. Whatever your storage needs are, these tackle boxes are sure to help!