Dear Krazy couponers,
I’m so excited to share this brag with you : I scored these 4 products, costing about $23 for as little as $5!
Here’s what I got:
1) Sally Hansen Miracle gel nailcolour : Price: $11.41
2) Garnier Fructis Brazillian Cream conditoner Price $6
3) Elf lipgloss: Price $2.50
4) Whole wheat bread, Price $3
Total: $22.91 I paid: ONLY $5 !!!!
Sally Hansen nail color at $11.44
– $3 discount with coupons.com coupon
– $3 cashback on ibotta.com
– $5 CVS extrabucks cashback when you spend $10 in sally hansen
Overall cost: $0.44!!!
With the $5 Extrabucks, I picked up
: Wheat bread $2.5
– $0.5 ibotta.com cashback
: Garnier brazillian cream conditioner 30% extra $2.99 on discount at CVS
Total I paid only $0.75 for these two items
Then I got -$2 Extrabucks cash back on Garnier conditioer, which I used to buy a lipgloss from ELF, cost $2.50
So I paid only 0.50!
Soooper excited!!! Must thank the very patient cashier at CVS!