1) Three Nivea Men’s shave foams- I meant to buy 4 but they only had 3. They were $3.29 each and I had three $2 in-ad Rite Aid coupons plus two $2/2 coupons from coupons.com. The cashier wasn’t supposed to use the second $2/2 one but I accidentally handed it to her by mistake and she manually put it in for $2 off (win, I think!). So that was a moneymaker of $0.13!
2) CeraVe Baby moisturizing cream $9.99 and CeraVe Baby wash and shampoo $4.99. Buy one get one 50% off. I had two $4/1 CeraVe Baby coupons from 8/7 Sunday paper. Plus got $3.00 in Plenti Points making them $1.99 each.
3) Not pictured, one Got2B hairspray on sale for $3.99. Had a $2/1 coupon and submitted a $2 rebate on Ibotta. Plus received $2.00 in Plenti Points. Moneymaker of $2.01!
1) Four 1.75oz Pond’s cream that retailed for $1.47. Saw another post on here of someone who did this deal so thank you!! I had two $3/2 coupons from 8/7 Sunday’s paper. I had to get the cashier to manually put in the second coupon. These are technically in the travel items section, but the first coupon I handed her rang up and the second one didn’t so I had to speak with a supervisor in order to get her to take it off. So this was a moneymaker of $0.12!
2) Two CeraVe Renewing Foot Creams on sale for $5.00 each. Had two $3/1 off any CeraVe product coupons making them $2.00 each. Retails for $8.97.
3) Not pictured, 6 Herbal Essence shampoos/conditioners that were on sale for $2.50 each. Had 3 $4/2 coupons making them $3 total for all six.
4) Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream retails for $2.96. Had a $1/1 Coupon making it $1.96. Normally I wouldn’t pay that much for it but I haven’t been able to find it for awhile and I really wanted it! 🙂
5) Two CeraVe healing ointments retail for $3.73. Price matched to Walmart.com for $3.36 and had two $3/1 off any CeraVe product making them $0.36 each.
6) Not pictured, four Suave kids 2-in-1 Peach shampoo retail for $1.88 each and had a $1/1 coupon making them $0.88 each.
1) Four Crest mouthwashes on sale for $2.99 each and part of a deal this week for buy $10 in Crest products, get $6 in RR (Register Rewards). I had four $1.25/1 Crest mouthwash coupons. Making it $6.96 for all 4 plus $6 RR so $0.96 for all!
Total OOP- $36.87 with $2 Ibotta rebate+ $5 in Plenti Points+ $6 RR for a total of $23.87 for 29 products! Making it $0.82 a product overall!