Independence Day in America brings the barbecue, parties and backyard fun. Why not dazzle your guests with these red, white, and blue strawberry treats? They are a cinch to make! Pick up a handful of ingredients and whip up these star-spangled treats in minutes:
- One pound of fresh, washed strawberries.
- One canister of white whipped frosting.
- Blue sprinkles (available in the baking supply aisle).
- Dip each strawberry three-quarters of the way into the white frosting. Make sure you leave enough red at the top.
- Pour the blue sprinkles into a small cup.
- Dip one-quarter of each strawberry into the blue sprinkles.
- Allow strawberries to sit for 30 minutes in the fridge to set.
The end result is a pleasing patriotic plate of red, white, and blue! Why not invite the kids to help?
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!