Become a Follower
- “Like” Old Navy on Facebook or follow on Twitter through @OldNavy and regularly enjoy the perks of being a fan. I used to limit my “likes” to my favorite things. But those Facebook “likes” have never saved me money like my store appreciation has!
- Facebook and Twitter followers are treated to perks others won’t see, including giveaways.
- Sign up for Old Navy’s email newsletter to receive a “welcome deal,” extra perks on your birthday, friends and family coupons, and more.
- If you plan to shop online remember this: Every KCL knows to never “Complete Checkout” without a promotional code! Search Retailmenot, Ebates or Shopathome for a coupon or promo code. Ebates and Shopathome don’t stop there—you’ll get cash back for later!
Be Cell Savvy
- Always have your phone with you to quickly access savings. This is truly smart for those ditzy moments when you get in line and realize the coupon you printed out earlier is still on your desk at home. (That doesn’t just happen to me… right?!)
- Oh, Snap! Old Navy’s app called Snap Appy makes me happy, and it will do the same for you after seeing the savings you can receive just for snapping a picture of the Old Navy logo. Do this up to 10 times a day for a chance to earn $5, $10 or $15 off, or other goodies in the “Goody Bag” section. A few months ago I walked out of Old Navy with free flip-flops, thanks to Snap Appy. You won’t win something with every snap and spin of their deal wheel, but you will get at least one surprise along with fashion tips and other “fashionspiration.” Don’t have an old bag or tag lying around? Snap a picture of the logo on their website or when you arrive in the store. I prefer to do it from home to see what I’m working with for future shopping trips. Snap every day for more deals.
- Shopkick. I am not “kicking it” at any stores without this app. I have earned over $50 in gift cards in just a couple months by walking into my favorite stores. Learn more here. Old Navy is a shopkick friend, and by walking in you will earn special rewards and discover “Deals and Finds.” You can also access coupons from your smartphone and redeem kicks for gift cards to Old Navy (and many other popular stores). Gift cards can be redeemed and used immediately from your phone. Currently the coupon available on shopkick can be combined with other offers. Read what KCL says about shopkick here.
Follow a Paper Trail
- While coupon clipping, check your Sunday paper for the Old Navy circular. Old Navy sometimes advertises sale items and includes a small coupon on the back of the circular.
- Pay attention to receipts at in-store checkout and watch for the Old Navy survey. Random customers have the opportunity to complete an online survey to earn 10% off a future purchase.
- Apply for an Old Navy credit card. Save 10% on first use and then earn more rewards as you go.
- Save $10 for every $25 spent using Super Cash, where in-store only cash earned in one shopping trip can be used for future purchases. Facebook followers get reminders that it is time to use the Super Cash since it is only available at varying times throughout the year and for a limited time only.
- Every Monday, anyone with a valid military ID receives 10% off the total in-store purchase.
- Request an email receipt. I rarely lose receipts, but when I did, this came in handy, because I quickly found the receipt in my email and was able to return an item with no hassles.
This is a guest post by Leah K. from Milwaukee, WI
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!