1. Store toothbrushes and toothpaste in a cutlery organizer.
2. Use a magnetic strip to keep bobby pins easily accessible.
3. Create non-slip hangers with hot glue.
4. Store cords in empty toilet paper rolls.
5. Make more room in a freezer by clipping opened bags underneath a shelf.
6. Keep cables neat with binder clips.
7. Store sheets inside matching pillowcases.
8. Use a clear plastic shoe organizer to hold snacks.
Not only are snacks easily accessible and organized, but you’ll quickly be able to see what needs replenishment.
9. Store wrapping paper in a clear garment bag and hang in a closet.
10. Keep hair ties in one place with a carabiner.
11. Use a tension rod to organize the spray cleaners under a sink.
12. Keep a cereal box container in the car and use it as a mini-trash can.
13. Place eyeshadow singles in an ice cube tray to easily see all the shades at once.
14. Store hot tools in a magazine holder.
15. Keep scarves neat by tying them to a hanger.