If you want to party like a rock star, there’s no better place to do it than Las Vegas. Don’t have a Beyonce sized bank-roll? No worries, you can still visit Sin City with this rockin’ Living Social deal: get a two-night stay for two (Mondays through Thursdays) in the famous Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas including a daily continental breakfast and four casino bar drink tickets for only $144.00. Or, you can book a two-night stay for two (Fridays through Sundays) with free entry to the hotel’s on-site Vanity Night Club and two passes to the Nectar Music Festival on Saturday for only $298.00.
What are you waiting for? Book this deal, fill your suitcase with your favorite sequin party dress and high-heels, a lucky charm or two, and get ready for a trip to remember (or not!) Even if you’re not quite the party gal, the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino has an amazing pool, and Vegas is a great place for world-class shopping, eating, and live entertainment! There’s something for everyone in Vegas!
Click here to get this deal. Hurry! This deal ends on Tuesday, April 24th.
Fine Print Details:
- Must book reservations by June 11, 2012
- Blackout dates: 4/27, 4/28, 4/29, 5/4, 5/5, 5/6, 5/18, 5/19, 5/20, 5/21, 5/22, 5/23, 5/24, 5/25, 5/26, 5/27, 6/1, 6/2, 6/3, 6/8, 6/9, 6/10, 6/22, 6/23, 6/24
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include four casino bar drink tickets per stay
- Based upon double occupancy; children allowed
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- No one under 21 years of age can check in
- Paid value expires on April 16, 2017; promotional value expires on August 30, 2012
Not sure about this deal? If you purchase the deal now, you have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher for a full refund, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose!