Between work, the kids, the hubs and my volunteer activities, I’m wiped out this month. I’m grateful school is back in session, but I still look like the cover of a tabloid magazine proclaiming “Stars, Without Makeup!” And we all know how frightening those pictures are.
What I need is a little weekend getaway with the girls. Doesn’t have to be anywhere expensive or fancy. Just somewhere I can temporarily escape “Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, MOM!”
The executives at Travel Zoo must be moms too, because they’ve rounded up some seriously great specials recently introduced by the major airlines. These fares are up to $150 off regular roundtrip pricing.
Here are some examples:
- Fort Lauderdale – Orlando, $88
- Los Angeles – Las Vegas, $88
- Baltimore – Miami, $118
- Denver – Las Vegas, $118-$143
- Phoenix – San Diego, $120
- San Francisco – Los Angeles, $118
- New York City – Myrtle Beach, $138 – $148
- Chicago – Orlando, $138 – $154
- Los Angeles – Denver, $165
- New York City – Orlando, $180
- Dallas – Las Vegas, $188
Click this link. Sign up or sign in. If you don’t see your city listed, click the link indicating “Today’s Best Fare” for your city.