It seems kids like to milk every minute of possible daylight, even as the days grow shorter in the fall. So it can be a challenge to get them into the bathtub at the end of the day.
My kids get covered in inches of dirt and grime, so it isn’t like I can give them a choice. I can, however, give them an incentive with a great bath time activity. It is easy and fun! I made sure each kid had his own supply so there was no squabbling. The result? Beautiful, quiet, and productive bath time play time.
What was this magical bath elixir? Foaming shaving cream turned into rainbow bath paint. It washes off beautifully!
- Foaming shaving cream (I bought fragrance free for sensitive skin)
- Food coloring
- Container (Try a silicone muffin pan)
- Paint brushes
- Squirt some foaming shaving cream in each of the 6 compartments of your muffin tin.
- Add different food coloring to each one to make whatever colors you want. Mix them up well.
- Give to your kiddos in the tub and let them have a blast!
Anything to make bath time more fun and simpler is a winner in my book. Try this activity out tonight–your kiddos are sure to go wild! Before you do, check out this link at coupons.com and print of your $1/1 Schick Hydro Shaving Cream coupon!