There’s no reason to stay inside for the rest of the summer moping because there’s nothing to do. Get out of the house and enjoy some great deals offered up by AAA. Caveat: you have to be a member. Have peace of mind during your summer travels with roadside assistance and great deals for your destination all rolled into one.
Movie Tickets (By Chain)
- Dickinson – 36 percent.
- AMC - 35 percent.
- Hollywood - 32 percent.
- Wehrenberg – 30 percent.
- Regal Entertainment Group – 30 percent.
- Cinemark – 30 percent.
Note: Tickets must be purchased in advance at AAA.com to receive discount. These are paper tickets and are mailed to you when purchased online. Orders process within five business days, so plan ahead.
- SeaWorld Orlando Meal Deal, Adults & Children: $69.99, a 15 percent savings on a one-day pass with a free meal voucher at AAA.com. Gate tickets at SeaWorld are $81.99 for adults & $73.99 for children — plus the time in line!
- SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card: Adults $79.99 , Child (3-9) $71.99, a 15 percent savings and unlimited visits at AAA.com! Buy before Dec. 31, 2012. Pay for a single day and enjoy the entire season with unlimited visits to SeaWorld and special festivities year round.
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Combo Ticket: Adult $96.99 & Child (3-9) $88.99, a 23 percent savings. Good for one visit to SeaWorld Orlando and one visit to Busch Gardens Tampa. Valid a year from date of purchase at AAA.com. Full-price combo tickets run at $124.99 for adults and $116.99 for kids.
- SeaWorld & Aquatica Combo Tickets: Adults $96.99, Child (3-9) $88.99. Good for one visit to SeaWorld Orlando & one visit to Aquatica. All tickets are valid for one year. A 23 percent savings at AAA.com from regular ticket prices.
- SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa, & Aquatica Combo Ticket: Adults $117.99, Child (3-9) $109.99. At AAA.com that represents a 13 percent savings from regular price. Valid for a year from purchase for one visit to each of the parks.
- St. Louis Cardinals: $10 off regular ticket priced $20+ at any Monday-Thursday home game during 2012 season.
- Hyatt – 10 percent.
- Starwood – 10 percent.
- Renassaince Hotels and Resorts – 5 percent.
- Hilton – 5 percent or more, subject to availability.
Find out if a hotel you are interested in offers a AAA discount.
- Food and Beverage: 10 percent off food and beverages at participating sit down style restaurants at TravelCenters of America and PETRO Stopping Centers. Offer expires Dec. 21, 2012.
- Car Rental: Up to 20 percent off at Hertz.
- Retail: Target.com discount of $10 off $100 and free shipping on select items. Expires Dec. 31, 2012.
- Dining: Hard Rock Café, 10 percent off food, beverages and merchandise.
- Athletic Gear: A 20 percent discount at Reebok.com and free shipping. Excludes items with $0.98 price endings, CrossFit products and custom shoe orders.
- Shoes: Get 10 percent off all regularly-priced summer sandals, shoes, socks, purses, and more.
- Outlets: Free savings booklet for Tanger Outlets with savings up to 20 percent.
- International: Choose an international location and save on shopping, attractions, transportation, events, food, and more!
For even more money saving information visit AAA’s website.
This has been a guest post by Glo from New Orleans, LA
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!