If you’re heading back to college or getting ready to start your freshman year, one thing is certain: college can be expensive. The cost of tuition, housing, textbooks, and daily expenses can be daunting for students just starting out.
Just walk into your college bookstore and check out the prices. You could be paying hundreds of dollars for books you only use for one semester. Save your money and don’t buy these books. Rent them instead with Campus Book Rentals.
What’s Campus Book Rentals?
Campus Book Rentals provides students with an affordable option to rent their textbooks instead of buying them at full price. According to their website, students can save up to 80% when they rent their textbooks. In summary:
- You can rent new or used textbooks for the duration of your classes or longer if needed.
- If you buy or rent books from Campus Book Rentals, you’ll also have the opportunity to sell back books you no longer need and get cash for them.
- Their sell-back policy helps keep book costs low for students instead of paying full price at a college bookstore.
Is Campus Book Rentals legit?
Yes, they actually pioneered the idea of renting textbooks to save students money. The company has been in business since 2007.
Bottom-line cost: It depends on the books you rent. Generally, renting textbooks can save you up to 80% compared to buying a new textbook.
When will I be charged? The charge will hit your credit card the day you pay.
When will it ship? It depends on the shipping method you select. After a 24-48 hour processing period (excluding weekends and major holidays), it typically takes 7-14 business days for standard shipping, 5-8 business days for expedited.
What if I need to cancel? Campus Book Rentals offer a 21-day worry-free guarantee. If you drop your class or change your mind for any reason, return your book within 21 days of your order date for a full refund.
How Does it Work?
- It’s simple — head to CampusBookRentals.com
- Type in the textbook’s ISBN number, title, or author, and hit search.
- Select the books you need and how long you’ll need them for.
- Submit your order and they’ll be shipped to you.
- You can track the shipping progress on your account page.
- When you’re ready to return them, head to your account page, print the prepaid shipping label, and mail them back.
- Now you’re ready to start ordering your books for next semester.