Where can I find Chick-fil-A coupons? Are there any Chick-fil-A secret menu items? What about the best Chick-fil-A hacks?
Never fear, we’re here to share all the ways to get Chick-fil-A coupons and savings so you can go ahead and stay addicted, friend.
1. Get free chicken sandwiches, fries and breakfast entrees with the Chick-fil-A app.
Through the Chick-fil-A app, earn free food, customize your order, pre-order and skip the checkout line. Make sure you scan your unique QR code before you pay to start earning Chick-fil-A coupons toward free food or “treats” as they say in Chick-fil-A speak.
You’ll earn 10 points for every $1.00 you spend and you’ll be able to unlock additional benefits as you move through tiers (based on how much you spend).
You’ll earn a free sandwich at 350 points, which you could reach in just a few orders, depending on how large your family is!
TIP: Consider allowing Chick-fil-A to access your location because you could get random offers for free food from restaurants you’re near.
2. Get a Chick-fil-A coupon for a free cookie on your birthday when you download the app.
When you join the rewards program, you’ll get a Chick-fil-A coupon for a free cookie on your birthday.
Make sure you use it within 10 days!
3. Buy the 4-piece strip meal instead of two chicken sandwiches to save $1.21.
Order the 4-piece meal with two buns ($0.20 for two) on the side.
Put two strips in each bun, and voila!
Since two strips are the size of a chicken sandwich, you get a two-for-the-price-of-one meal.
4. Get as much Chick-fil-A sauce as you want for no extra charge.
As always, don’t be a sleazeball about this!
5. Follow your local Chick-fil-A on Facebook for freebies — like a breakfast entree and cookies.
You’re more likely to find Chick-fil-A deals when you follow your local restaurant since every location is individually operated and managed.
For example, the Willoughby, Ohio Chick-fil-A gave out free breakfast every Friday morning in May.
And the Meridian, Idaho location gave away a free cookie with any order on their five-year anniversary.
6. Add bacon to your Classic Chicken Sandwich instead of ordering the Grilled Chicken Club to save $1.49.
One of the best Chick-fil-A hacks includes ordering extras and adding them to your sandwich instead of paying for the deluxe version.
Bacon on any sandwich is an extra $1.05, so if you add bacon to an Original (or grilled!) Chicken Sandwich, you’ll only pay $4.10 instead of $5.59 for a Chicken Club.
7. Customize a kid’s meal to get more fries or an ice cream cone for free.
Ask for ice cream or more fries instead of a toy with their kid’s meal for no extra charge.
Learn the best restaurant hacks of all time.
8. Show up at Chick-fil-A dressed like a cow on July 9th, and you’ll get a free sandwich.
Why? It’s Cow Appreciation Day, which is the one day a year when you can get free food at Chick-fil-A just for dressing up like a cow.
Everyone in a cow costume gets a free chicken sandwich — usually one day during the second week in July. This year Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day is Tuesday, July 9, 2019.
Learn more details about Chick-fil-A Cow Appreciation Day.
9. Ask for a bun with American cheese for a “grilled cheese sandwich” for only $1.49.
10. Order any sandwich “lettuce-wrapped” to save $0.10 on your sandwich.
Don’t worry — lettuce still holds up well with Chick-fil-A sauce.
11. Order a “secret menu” root beer float for only $3.10.
12. Get a “secret menu” BLT on a multigrain bun for only $1.56.
13. Ask for a frosted Arnold Palmer if you love the Frosted Lemonade.
So this ends up being 1/4 lemonade, 1/4 tea, 1/2 ice cream. You can get one for the same price as a Frosted Lemonade ($2.75).
Basically, lemonade + tea + ice cream = OMG.
TIP: You can also try a frosted sweet tea if you’re feeling daring.
14. Check the bottom of your receipt for a survey and a chance to get a free sandwich.
But if you’re using Chick-fil-A coupons or a discount, forget about it. Surveys only print on one out of every five receipts for customers paying full price.
Go online and visit MyChickfilAVisit.com (within 48 hours of your original visit), and fill out a short customer survey. After you complete the survey, you’ll get a unique code valid for a free original Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich!
15. Gluten free? Order grilled chicken on a gluten-free bun.
Check the gluten-free section of their website to see more options.
16. Get a free coffee with a purchase if you’re 50 or older.
Ask your location what type of senior discount they offer.
17. Get a year’s worth of free Chick-fil-A meals if you’re one of the first 100 customers at a grand opening.
18. On a diet? Order grilled chicken nuggets for only 160 calories.
Get an 8-count order of grilled chicken nuggets for $3.85, and save yourself 110 calories over the breaded and fried version.
19. Visit your local Chick-fil-A for family events, and get free food deals.
Usually at these events, kids get a free chicken nugget meal with the purchase of an adult value menu meal, which saves you $3.35.
20. Look for Chick-fil-A military discounts on Veterans Day.
21. Ask them to make your fries “well done” if you want ’em extra crispy.
22. Some Chick-fil-A employees get free food, drinks and discounts.
It’s completely up to your individual location’s discretion.
23. Order Chick-fil-A in your pajamas. (Thanks DoorDash!)
Even though you still can’t get Chick-fil-A on Sundays, you can order it in your pajamas and DoorDash will bring it right over.
Chick-fil-A is often a “featured partner” of DoorDash. This means delivery is cheaper and sometimes free. Keep your eyes peeled!
Love restaurant hacks and savings? You’re gonna love these:
- 25 Olive Garden Secrets from Your Server That’ll Save You Serious Cash
- Every Taco Bell Hack You’ve Ever Wanted
- 13 Best Restaurant & Fast Food Apps with Free Food Coupons