Listen, Chick-fil-A chicken is already super romantic, but dress it up in a heart-shaped tray? Swoon.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, the fast-food joint is back with a number of menu items that come in the festive holiday tray.
You don’t have to pay full price for them, and you can easily get them delivered for free.
Here’s what you need to know:
Chick-fil-A heart trays are available for four different menu items.
They’re spreading the love around. First, the heart tray was only for chicken nuggets. Now you can get the following menu items in a heart-shaped tray through Feb. 13 (Feb. 14 is a Sunday, which means they’re closed):
- Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets (30-ct), $14.45
- Chick-n-Minis (10-ct), $9.09
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies (6-ct), $7.79
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie halves (12-ct), $11.50
There’s no upcharge (or discount) for buying the heart trays.
Each of the four menu items included in the heart trays during Valentine’s Day cost the exact same as those items’ regular non-heart price.
While you can enjoy some savings buying larger quantities of these menu items, it’s pretty minimal:
- A 30-ct of Chick-fil-A Chicken Nuggets in a heart tray costs $0.48/nugget, while 4-ct and 6-ct cost $0.52/nugget.
- Chick-n-Minis cost $0.91/mini for 10 in a heart tray, the same price per mini as a 4-ct. (The best price available is when you order 40 minis at $0.89/nugget.)
- Six Chocolate Chunk Cookies in a heart tray cost $1.30/cookie, just under the individual price of $1.39/cookie.
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies cost around $1 per piece, regardless of how many you order.
Earn Chick-fil-A points on your Valentine’s Day order to get freebies later.
Members of Chick-fil-A’s free loyalty program, Chick-fil-A One, earn at least 10 points for every $1 spent at the restaurant.
You’ll earn around 140 points when you buy the 30-ct of nuggets in the heart tray. Spend another dollar and you’ll have 150 points — enough to get a free Chocolate Chunk Cookie, Hash Browns, or Kids IceDream Cup next time you visit.
Get the trays delivered free with DoorDash, Postmates, & Uber Eats.
Your best bet to get a discount on these trays is to sign up for a food delivery service.
If you’re already a member of one, sign up for a new one. They offer discounts for new members, and existing members can score free delivery.
- DoorDash: Get $10 off each of your first three orders when you sign up with this link. Also, they have a free one-month trial of DashPass, which offers free delivery. (This would lower your per-nugget price to $0.15!)
- Postmates: $100 in free delivery when you sign up using the promo code DKS9C.
- Uber Eats: Get $7 off when new Uber Eats customers use promo code EATS-JOANIED156UI. (This would lower your per-nugget price to $0.25!) Also, Uber Eats Pass is free for your first month, giving you 5% off and free delivery.