We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Gotta be honest — the whole dance of searching the web for DoorDash coupons is exhausting. You’ve gotta wade through the endless sites that offer codes that aren’t legit or are just simple codes that benefit first-time users. It’s a big ol’ waste of time for most of us.
If you’re looking for lots of ways to get free DoorDash delivery orders, we’ve figured out the best general money-saving tips when using the service.
But if you’re someone who’s on the lookout for DoorDash promo codes and discounts that you can apply to your order, keep this page bookmarked and check it before you make your delivery order.
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
The Best DoorDash Coupons and Promo Codes That Work Right Now:
Some DoorDash coupons will automatically be applied to your order when you fulfill their coupon requirement. We’ll let you know if you need to put in a specific promo code to your order.
- Use the promo code NEWS15 to get $15 off your DoorDash order if you have DashPass.
- Get 40% off your first two orders of $15+ when you use the code 40DEAL at checkout.
- Get a free footlong from Subway on orders of $25 or more until Sept. 22.
- Get $3 off orders of $20 or more with a Coke Zero product in your cart until Sept. 30. Only available at select restaurants.
- Use the code FOOTBALL40 to save 40% at Dick’s Sporting Goods until Sept. 30.
- Grab $10 off Aldi’s orders of $40 or more with the promo code ALDISNACKS until Sept. 30.
- Get 30% off $50 orders from Sprouts with the code SEPTSPROUTS until Sept. 30 at select locations.
- Free delivery from Popeyes when you order $20 or more through Dec. 31.
- Get $50 off after your third order of $100 or more at Wegmans with the code 50OFF until Dec. 31.
- Receive 25% off your 12 count or 24 count Popeyes wings at select Popeyes locations
Enter your DoorDash promo codes before you check out.
Before you check out, make sure you click on “Promo Code.” After you click on the link, you’ll be able to gain access to every promotion for that restaurant and even enter your own promo code.
How to Use Promo Codes via the DoorDash Website
- Put the food you’d like in your cart
- Click on “Promo Code”
- Enter the promo code or click on the deal
- Check out
How to Use Promo Codes via the DoorDash App
- Put food you’d like in your cart
- Tap on “Promo Code”
- Enter the promo code or tap on the deal
- Check out
Check out the ‘Offers’ page to find DoorDash coupons for your local restaurants.
If you’re looking for a local restaurant with DoorDash coupons, you should always look at the “Offers” page. Most restaurants have deals that can save you on your order. Here are some of the most common DoorDash coupons that you can find:
- Get 20% off your order, up to $5
- $0 delivery fee
- Save $3 when you spend $20 or more
- Save $5 on a $15 order when you order a specific menu item
Get exclusive DoorDash promo codes with the DashPass trial.
The DoorDash DashPass comes with plenty of benefits for $9.99 a month. You’ll get free delivery on orders of $12 or more, 5% cash back on pickup orders, and access to even more DoorDash promo codes for you to use.
If you aren’t sure about committing to the DashPass, you can enroll in their 30-day free trial. You’ll get all the benefits of membership without having to spend a cent. Just make sure to cancel it before the 30 days are over.
Related: Want to know which is the cheapest third-party delivery service? We dug up everything you need to know.
Get a discounted DoorDash gift card to get a discount on every order.
Before you make your DoorDash order, you should always get a discounted DoorDash gift card from Raise.com. You’ll be able to get at least a 4% discount on your gift cards, which translates to getting 4% off on your delivery order.
If there aren’t any gift cards on Raise.com, you can always get a discounted gift card using your Target RedCard. You’ll be able to get 5% off all your gift card purchases including DoorDash.
1. How does DoorDash work?
Easy. Download the DoorDash app and follow the prompts to set up an account. The app stores your payment information so that the next time you go to place an order, it’s all there. At that point, you just have to navigate to the restaurant you want to place an order from (or the type of food you want to browse), add items to your cart, and check out. At checkout, you’ll choose how much to leave for a tip. DoorDash will keep you posted about your delivery times over text and email. You’ll get a picture of the food on your doorstep after it’s delivered.
2. How to cancel DoorDash order?
- Tap the order you want to cancel. (It should be on the Orders tab).
- Select “Help” in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Cancel Order” from the Help Menu, or tap the “Cancel Order” option in Order Details.
- Follow the prompts in order to finish canceling your order.
3. Does DoorDash take EBT?
Yes! DoorDash is one of a few food delivery services that does take EBT cards (SNAP benefits). Others include InstaCart, Amazon, Target, and Walmart. But you can only order food delivery from grocery stores through DoorDash with EBT. So, no fast food orders. Think of it the same way you would while shopping at the grocery store. DoorDash allows EBT to purchase bread, fruits, veggies, meat, dairy, snacks, and the like.
4. Does DoorDash take cash?
DoorDash does take cash. After you’ve placed your order, just tap “Cash on Delivery” at checkout. Then pay your Dasher when they deliver your food.