Uber Eats has rolled out five weeks of deals this holiday season, giving you an opportunity to save money on things you want, things you need, and things you want to give people. If you’re not wanting to brave the holiday shopping crowds, you’re covered! Uber Eats will not only deliver food to you, but things like wrapping paper and pet toys, too. And you don’t even need promo codes to take advantage of the holiday promos.
We’ll tell you wall about this seasonal promotion, plus we’ve got the full list of Uber Eats promo codes to help you get cheap and free Uber Eats. And while there are a lot of websites out there that will give you expired codes or coupons that only work for first-time users, we’ve got a list full of options you can use right now in late November 2023.
We’ll be looking out for the best Uber Eats promo codes and coupons every day, so make sure to keep this page bookmarked so you can get all the free Uber Eats.
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
Uber Eats has weekly savings scheduled throughout the holiday season.
For five weeks in November and December, Uber Eats is rolling out special discounts on groceries, holiday decor, and more. Here’s what you can expect:
Week 1: Nov. 20-26 60% off an Uber One annual membership
Week 2: Nov. 27 – Dec. 3
- 30% off eligible decorations and wrapping essentials at Party City and Big Lots
- Shop Grocery and be entered into a sweepstakes to win a $500 Live Nation Gift Card (minimum purchase $50).
Week 3: Dec. 4-10
- Get up to 25% off select items at Edible Arrangements
- 25% off $40+ with CVS (maximum discount $15)
- Order Grocery on Uber Eats and be entered into a sweepstakes to win a $500 NFLShop.com gift card (minimum purchase $50).
Week 4: Dec. 11-17
- 20% off Starbucks treats $20+ from Dec. 11 – 14, 5 a.m. – 2 p.m. (maximum discount $5).
- 40% off $45+ at PetSmart (maximum discount $30).
- 30% off select Stocking Stuffers from eligible grocery and convenience stores.
Week 5: Dec.18-24
- 25% off $40 at Walgreens (maximum discount $15).
- 30% off select prepared desserts and appetizers from eligible Grocery stores.
Also: Select users are receiving offers to get Uber One free for 4 weeks and $48/year after.
Uber Eats Promo Code for Existing Users 2023:
IMPORTANT: Most deals from Uber Eats will be shown to you when you click on the restaurant. Just make sure to click the deal banner and add them to your account. If there’s a specific code you need, we’ll tell you. Otherwise, just pick from the available promos on your restaurant’s order page.
Here are the Uber Eats promo codes and deals that you can take advantage of right now:
- Carrabba’s: $5 off orders of $20 or more until Dec. 25.
- Qdoba: Free delivery on orders of $15 or more until Dec. 31.
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe: $7 off orders of $25 or more until Jan. 9.
- Various: Get $10 off $30+ in California, Oregon, Hawaii, Washington & Utah with code COLLEGE23EATS.
Get $25 off your first order on Uber Eats — no promo code needed.
If this is the first time you’ve ever used Uber Eats, you can get $25 off your order. You don’t even need a promo code! Just tap the offer when you download the app and it’ll apply automatically to your order.
Enter your Uber Eats promo code before finishing checkout.
If you have an Uber Eats promo code, make sure you enter your promo code before you check out. Some Uber Eats coupons will automatically be applied to your order if your order fulfills the requirements of the deal. Just make sure to double-check the price summary screen. Through the end of November you can save $15 off your first $20+ order with the promo code KCLEATS156J4E at checkout.
How to Use Promo Codes via the Uber Eats Website:
- Enter in the discounted item (if applicable)
- Go to the checkout page and scroll down to the “Payment” section of the page
- Click on the “Promotions” section
- Use the promo that you’d like on your order
- Checkout with your discount
How to Use Promo Codes via the Uber Eats App:
Check the ‘Deals’ page for the best delivery deals for local restaurants.
Looking for more delivery deals for local restaurants? Uber Eats constantly has delivery deals for restaurants near you. Just click on or tap the “Deals” page and it’ll give you a list of coupons and deals exclusive to your area. Here are the most common coupons we’ve seen:
- Spend $15, save $3 at Big Buns
- Get a free item when you spend $35 at Moby Dick House of Kabob
- BOGO free items at Roaming Rooster, HoneyGlow, and the Lost Dog Cafe
Get a free month of delivery and 5% off your orders with Uber One.
The Uber Eats subscription service, Uber One, offers users free delivery on orders of $15 or more. Plus you’ll get 5% off all your Uber Eats orders and Uber rides.
The service does cost $9.99 a month, but if you’re a first-time user, you can get a 30-day free trial. Just make sure to cancel your account before your trial is up or you’ll get charged the full amount. If you cancel your membership before the 30 days, you’ll lose your access as soon as you cancel.
RELATED: We know how to find the cheapest third-party delivery service.
Ordering Uber Eats at least twice per month? Consider signing up for Uber One.
Once your free Uber One trial is up, you may want to put a ring on it with Uber One. I mean, not a forever commitment, but Uber One is worth the cost if you’re even making two Uber Eats orders per month. Since the average delivery cost is $4 – $8, and the cost of Uber One is $9.99, two orders pretty well covers the cost of the service. Plus you get the added perks listed above.
If you haven’t ordered from Uber Eats in a while, you can get three months of Uber One for free.
If it’s been so long that the Uber Eats icon has disappeared from your phone’s home screen, you’ll probably get an offer for three free months of Uber One when you update the app. That’s almost $30 worth of savings and plenty of time for you to decide if Uber One is for you or not!
Get a discounted Uber Eats gift card to save even more.
There are two ways to get discounted Uber Eats gift cards. First you can always get a 5% discount when you purchase a gift card using your Target RedCard. That includes Uber Eats gift cards.
Second, you can purchase a discounted gift card from Raise.com. Discounted cards for Uber Eats are rare on the site, but you’ll be saving at least 1% on your order. It isn’t much, but it’s something.
TIP: You can use Uber, Uber Eats, and Postmates gift cards at Uber Eats and vice versa.