Spend $5+ at McDonald’s, get $5 cash back, until 10/31/12:
- Sync your AmEx card with your Twitter account.
- Tweet using #AmexMcDs to add this offer to your synced AmEx card. You will receive a confirmation reply from AmEx Sync that the offer has been loaded to your card.
- Make any purchase of $5 or more at McDonald’s before Oct. 31 (excludes stores inside of Walmart, see full terms and conditions).
- Receive a $5 statement credit.
Spend $50 at Romano’s Macaroni Grill, get $15 cash back, until 9/30/12:
- Link your AmEx card with your Facebook account. Claim the offer for $15 cash back when you spend $50 at Romano’s Macaroni Grill. Alternately, check in to Romano’s Macaroni Grill on Foursquare, or Tweet #AmexMacGrill 15 with a synced Twitter account. (You only need to do one of these three to register for the promotion).
- Enjoy a meal or buy a $50 gift card by Sept. 30.
- Get $15 cash back statement credit!
- Details are still pending for this promotion. In the past, you could check in to a local business on Foursquare and receive $25 cash back on any purchase of $25 or more. AmEx’s definition of “small business” is pretty liberal, so last year’s merchants included grocery stores, wine and liquor stores, even locally owned chains such as Ace Hardware.
- Sign up for updates here to be alerted by email when more details are announced.