We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Looking for free beauty samples, the best Sephora samples, or samples from all your favorite brands, we’ve got easy routes to score free samples by mail with no surveys needed.
I love free samples as much as the next person. (It’s one of the reasons why I have a Costco membership. Mmmm samples.) But you know what I don’t like? Sifting through all the surveys and junk offers to get freebies. If you’re new to finding free stuff online, you’ll likely encounter spam in the form of junk offers. So are you ready to rack up on free stuff and avoid junk offers? Check out these sites to get free samples by mail.
For more deals and money-saving tips, download The Krazy Coupon Lady app or text DEALS to 57299.
Here’s what you need to know to score freebies and how to avoid spam:
- Never submit your credit or debit card info in return for free samples. Junk offers will send you multiple samples and then try to get you to pay for something.
- Avoid questionable links. If the sample offer link redirects you to a sign-up page that’s not connected to a bigger website, it’s probably junk.
- Be careful with emails. Some free sample ops will land in your spam folder, which is to be expected. If an address or link looks suspicious when you hover over it, though, it’s best to just avoid it.
Check out some of our favorite ways to get freebies with no strings attached…
1. Get free samples organized by category from Free Stuff.
Free Stuff offers free samples by mail and is organized into categories like baby samples, beauty samples, cosmetic samples, etc.
To avoid having to fill out any surveys, look at the participation requirements listed under the sample before you spend any time chasing down the offer. If you see a mention of “… can include taking surveys” or “purchasing products,” then just skip it.
2. Order straightforward samples from I Love Free Things.
I Love Free Things has been featured by Fox and ABC TV and has been called “the link between companies and consumers” — and for good reason.
What I like about ILFT’s site is that they regularly update the samples so you don’t waste time signing up for expired deals. Be sure to check the comments section, too; their community will tell you what’s really free and what’s not.
3. Take advantage of a monthly box of free samples from PINCHme.
PINCHme requires you to fill out a questionnaire before you get access to free samples. But don’t skip this one! The questionnaire is just a one-time requirement that works as a filter so you only see samples that interest you.
After completing your profile, pick the free samples you want to receive, and — after four to five weeks’ shipping time — enjoy the benefits in a box chock-full of freebies!
Related: 13 Companies that offer free product testing and samples
4. Get free samples and free stuff with My Free Product Samples.
My Free Product Samples connects you with fresh, free samples with no strings attached. Not all the samples are sent by mail, but the site does a good job of showing you absolutely free stuff that you can find at stores and restaurants, which we all can appreciate.