1. Take a tea bag and empty its contents.
2. Cut a small, rectangular section that fits the size of the crack. Don’t cover more than half of your nail, otherwise it’s difficult to blend with its natural texture.
3. Apply a base coat to your injured nail, then set the tea bag paper over the crack and smooth down as best as you can.
4. After first application of base coat dries, apply a second layer to seal. Like magic, the paper will become transparent.
5. Dry completely and file off paper from tips. Gently file and buff the top of your mended nail to blend texture.
6. Give yourself a manicure using your favorite nail polish and rock it!