This week at CVS, pick up Tresemme products for as low as $0.25! The Beauty-Full line is regularly priced at $5.99, but it is on sale, buy one get one 50% off. Use a BOGO Free shampoo coupon to get some really cheap products.
At CVS, when a BOGO coupon is applied to a BOGO 50% off sale, the free item should apply to the full-priced product. However, this deal presents a couple of areas of confusion for some cashiers. This coupon specifically allows for the shampoo to be free with the purchase of the conditioner. Depending on the order that the products are rung up, the 50% may come off the shampoo instead, thereby making that product free instead of the full-priced one. We’ve approached this deal two different ways so you’re prepared for either outcome.
Have the cashier scan the items in this order: one shampoo, one conditioner, the second shampoo, and finally, the second conditioner. This should be how the coupon is applied:
- Buy two Tresemme shampoos at full price: $5.99 ($11.98).
- Buy two Tresemme conditioners at half price: $3.00 ($5.99).
- Get the shampoos free with the coupon (-$11.98).
- Pay just $5.99 out of pocket for four products and get back $5.00 Extrabucks.
Here is a worst-case scenario, where the free items are half-priced products. This is still a great deal!
- Buy two Tresemme conditioners at full price: $5.99 ($11.98).
- Buy two Tresemme shampoos at half price: $3.00 ($5.99).
- Get the shampoos free with the coupon (-$5.99).
- Pay just $11.98 out of pocket for four products and get back $5.00 Extrabucks.