Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
This month at Walgreens, there is a hot unadvertised deal on Robitussin cough syrup for children and adults! Here’s what you need to know:
- Four-ounce bottles of Robitussin are on sale for $6.00 through 2/28.
- Buy two and earn 2,000 Balance Rewards Points at checkout, later worth about $2.00.
- Buy one bottle of Children’s Cough & Chest Congestion DM and one bottle of Adult Nighttime Cough DM.
- Use a $3.25/2 manufacturer coupon and two $1.00/1 Walgreens coupons.
- Find the Walgreens coupons in the Cold and Flu Book and the Pediatric Care Book in the store on the medicine aisle. (These booklets may not be available in all stores.)
- Redeem an Ibotta offer and a Snap offer for each.
- The final price is $0.38 each. Stock up!