Cold and flu season is here, and it’s more important than ever to stay healthy. Sign up for GoodRx Gold and get your first three months for just $3 (normally $5.99/month). The best part? After your first three months, get another three months for just $0.99.
This deal is only available for new members through Nov. 13, so don’t miss your chance to try GoodRx Gold for $32 off.
More about GoodRx Gold:
GoodRx Gold is a monthly membership prescription savings program designed to save families thousands a year. Sign up for a free month today and get access to over 1,000 prescriptions for under $10.
This offer expires on Nov. 13 at 11:59 p.m. PT and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Offer not valid for existing GoodRx Gold subscribers. After your 30-day free trial, you’ll be charged $4.99 for the family plan, or $0.99 for the individual plan for three months after the date you signed up unless you cancel before then. After that you will be charged $9.99 for the family plan, or $5.99 for the individual plan per month.
How GoodRx Gold works:
- After signing up, GoodRx will send you a physical GoodRx Gold Card which will arrive within a few weeks.
- Before your card arrives, you can easily print out a temporary card or have a digital version of the card sent to you by text or email.
- To find pharmacies that work with GoodRx Gold, head to GoodRx.com and click on the “Pharmacies” link. Enter your zip code to find a pharmacy near you.
- To save using GoodRx Gold, just present your physical or temporary card to your pharmacist during the checkout process.
How to get the deal:
- Head to GoodRx.com to get started.
- Click “Start your free trial.”
- Enter your email and password to create an account. You can also use your Facebook or Google account to sign up.
- Select the plan that suits you best; then enter some basic personal information.
- Enter your card information; then click “Create Your Account.”
- Use your Gold card on your next trip to the pharmacy and enjoy your Gold savings.