Target Circle Week returned for the second time in 2023 from October 1 – 7. But as always, we can expect another event to drop in mid-July 2024.
Target’s October event came just before Amazon Prime Big Deal Days, confirmed for Oct. 10 – 11, 2023. Just like the July Circle Week, Target dropped exclusive discounts for Target Circle members, with savings of up to 40%.
We found a bunch of Circle Offers available during the event, like 50% off artificial Christmas trees, 40% off kitchen and floor care, and 30% off women’s clothing, family pajamas, and more. Plus, The Target Deal of the Day program returned for the 2023 holiday season. Through Christmas Eve, Target will drop daily discounts on brands like Apple, Nespresso, Dyson, and Nintendo. Discounts go up to 70% on these hot deals, but you only have 24 hours to grab them.
Target also added more than 10,000 new items this season, including thousands of top gifts for under $25. Stack the Circle Week deals with your 5% RedCard discount, and don’t dismiss Target Circle bonuses for bigger rewards during the week-long event.
1. The October Target Circle Week ran from Oct. 1 – 7, 2023.
The last Target Circle Week in October 2023 officially started on Sunday, Oct. 1, and ran through Saturday, Oct. 7, 2023.
This was the second Circle Week event this year, following the earlier summer sale from July 9 – 15, 2023. In July, Circle Week overlapped with the competing Amazon Prime Day sale. But this time, Circle Week happened the week before Amazon’s Big Prime Deal Days (Oct. 10 – 11, 2023).
Unlike other major Target sales in the past, Circle Week is exclusive to Target Circle members (aka members of Target’s free rewards program). During the October 2023 event, members could save up to 50% on artificial Christmas trees, plus up to 40% on tons of other items.
Target Circle Week October 2023 Deals
- Artificial Trees — 50% Off
- Wondershop Holiday Lighting — 40% Off
- Floorcare — Up to 40% Off
- Kitchen — Up to 40% Off
- Women’s Sweaters & Pants — 30% Off
- Women’s Shoes & Accessories — 30% Off
- Family Pajamas — 30% Off
- PJs, Sweatshirts, & Sweatpants — 30% Off
- Bedding & Bath — 20% Off
- Threshold Furniture — 20% Off Select Items
- Toys — Spend $50, Save $10 or Spend $100, Save $25
2. Shop the Target Circle Week sale in stores, online, and in the app.
Before you shop, make sure all the Target Circle offers you want are saved to your Target account online or in the app. Your saved Circle Offers automatically apply to online purchases. In-store, scan the Circle barcode (in the Wallet part of your Target app) when you checkout.
Related: Your Complete Guide to Target Circle (and saving money without even trying).
3. The best Target Circle Week deals in October were on artificial Christmas trees, kitchen items, and floor care.
There was A LOT going on for Circle Week in October 2023, but a few categories had deeper discounts than others.
Artificial Christmas Trees had the biggest discount for Circle Week — a whopping 50% off regular prices. But behind that, Kitchen items, floor care, and vacuums were 40% off.
Artificial Christmas Trees
Target had about 70 different artificial Christmas trees eligible for the 50% discount during the October Circle Week. Prices started as low as $10 (or $9.50 with your RedCard) for a 3-foot unlit tree.
See all the Christmas tree deals happening now.
Target promoted 40% off select kitchen items for Circle Week — but some discounts were even bigger. We found a Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven for a whopping 60% off its regular price. With the Circle Offer, you’d pay $99.99 versus the $229.99 regular price!
Floor Care & Vacuums
The Shark Professional Steam Pocket mop didn’t quite reach its low Black Friday price for Target Circle Week in October, but it still had a hefty discount right now. However, there may be an opportunity to save about $10 more during Target Black Friday.
See all vacuum deals happening now.
4. Target had a rare toy coupon for the October Circle Week: spend $50, save $10 — or spend $100, save $25.
We didn’t think we’d see a killer toy deal before the 25% off Target Toy Coupon drops. But Target surprised us all with a rare Circle Week coupon. If you spent at least $50 on toys, you’d get $10 off. If you spent at least $100 on toys, you’d get $25 off.
This was basically a chance to save 20% on some of the hottest toys ahead of the holidays.
5. Aim to save 30% on women’s clothing, sweats, and pajamas for the family.
A good chunk of Target Circle Week deals were on clothing in October 2023, offering 30% off multiple categories. The biggest one was women’s fashion. Women’s sweaters, pants, shoes, and accessories were all 30% off.
Target also dropped 30% off on family pajamas, sweatshirts, and sweatpants for the week-long sale.
6. Target offered a full year of Target Same-Day Delivery for 50% off in October 2023.
During the October Circle Week, you could get a full year of same-day delivery for half the price.
Target Same-Day Delivery is powered by Shipt, a membership-based delivery service. Without a membership, you’ll pay $9.99 for each same-day delivery order from Target. Or, you could join Shipt and pay $99 a year for unlimited same-day deliveries.
But through Oct. 7, you could sign up for an annual Shipt membership and pay $49.50 instead of $99. That got you a whole year of free same-day delivery from Target.
7. Look for a special Circle Offer with savings on TripAdvisor bookings.
Target didn’t bring back their free TripAdvisor Plus offer in October 2023, but there was another TripAdvisor discount on the table worth grabbing.
One of the limited-time Circle Week deals was 20% off TripAdvisor Things to Do — like sightseeing tours, excursions, park admissions, and passes to top attractions. For example, general admission to Universal Studios Orlando starts at $200 per ticket on TripAdvisor. But with 20% off, you’d save $40 per ticket.
8. Look for a free $5 Target gift card with a $40 Ulta at Target purchase.
You had the chance to save on Ulta Beauty at Target for the October Circle Week 2023. If you spent $40 or more on eligible Ulta at Target purchases, you’d score a free $5 Target gift card.
TIP: Link your Target Circle account and your Ulta Beauty account to double up on earnings. You’ll earn 1% back through Target Circle and Ultamate Rewards points on your purchase!
9. Shop Target’s Deal of the Day for up to 70% off through Dec. 24.
The Target Deal of the Day program is officially back for the 2023 holiday season, and the first daily deal dropped with the start of Circle Week!
From Oct. 1 through Dec. 24, Target will drop a new daily deal every morning. These items are usually trending or bestselling items with deep discounts ranging anywhere from 30% to 70% off.
10. On top of deals for up to 50% off, Target Circle members get a bonus reward to use on their purchases.
During Circle Week, you’ll also find a “Target Circle Bonus” available in your Target app. This will give you a $10 – $15 reward, which varies from person to person.
For example, my Target app gave me a $15 reward on qualifying purchases of $120 or more, but other KCL readers had a $15 reward on $115 purchases or a $10 reward on $80 purchases.
To find your reward, tap on Target Circle offers in the Target app and scroll past the offers to see your Target Circle Bonus. And don’t forget to tap “Activate Bonus” to take advantage of your reward!
11. Ask for a price match within 14 days of your Target Circle Week purchase if you find a better deal.
The Target price matching policy is pretty awesome. If you buy something during Target Circle Week and find a lower competitor price later, you can ask Target to match the lower price. They’ll price match competitors before your purchase or up to 14 days after.
Target won’t price match Amazon Lightning Deals or Amazon Fresh Exclusive offers, but they do price match Amazon Prime Day deals if they aren’t just for Prime members. That means if you buy something at Target during Circle Week, and then find a lower price on Amazon during Prime Big Deal Days the next week, you can ask Target to match the lower Amazon price.
Target will generally price match the following online competitors:
12. Pay with your Target RedCard for an extra 5% off all the limited-time deals.
A Target RedCard gives you an extra 5% off almost everything at Target: even Black Friday sales, clearance items, and most importantly, the Target Circle Week event.
Choose from a Target RedCard credit or debit card, but I definitely recommend the debit card version. It connects to your checking account and works like a regular debit card, but it only works at Target. Plus, you’ll get free 2-day shipping on all your orders with a RedCard.
13. Spend at least $35 on Target.com for free two-day shipping (or pay with your RedCard).
Of course, there’s no need to fight the Target crowds ahead of Prime Day. Online shoppers get free shipping on Target orders of at least $35. However, RedCard holders automatically get free two-day shipping (although some items still require a $35 order minimum).
14. Get your Circle Week deals the same day with free Target Pickup and Drive Up.
You can also grab your Circle Week haul on the same day with free Target pickup options. If you place an order online or in the app, you can use Target Drive Up (aka curbside), or pick up your items in-store.
Target doesn’t have a minimum order requirement for pickup orders, so if you’re not hitting that $35 free shipping threshold on Target.com, store pickup is a great (and speedy) way to save!
Best Target Circle Week Deals from October 2023
- Room Essentials Bath Towel in 5 Colors — as low as $2.28 (reg. $3)
- Room Essentials 6-Pack Washcloth Set — as low as $2.28 (reg. $3)
- Pumpkin Stackable Halloween Trick-or-Treat Pails — as low as $0.95
- Room Essentials Plush Bed Pillow — as low as $2.66 (reg. $3.50)
- Wondershop 7′ Pre-Lit Slim Alberta Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree — as low as $47.50 (reg. $100)
- Crockpot 6-Quart Cook and Carry Programmable Slow Cooker — as low as $22.79 (reg. $49.99)
- Sketchers Women’s Rummie Pull-On Sneakers — as low as $19.94 (reg. $29.99)
- Hyde & Eek Boutique Halloween Matching Family Pajamas — as low as $4.65 (reg. $7)
- Toddler Fleece Pants or Joggers — as low as $3.99 (reg. $6)
- Kids’ Athletic Graphic T-Shirt — as low as $5.32 (reg. $8)
- A New Day Fine Guage Crewneck Sweater — as low as $13.30 (reg. $20)
- Universal Thread Crewneck Sweater — as low as $16.63 (reg. $25)
- Y Weave Storage Basket — as low as $4.27 (reg. $6)