We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
The Target Deal of the Day program is back for the 2023 holiday season! And get your Target app ready because it’s going to be a whole lot of daily deals (84 to be exact!).
Target has been running the Deal of the Day event for years now — ever since 2015 to be exact. Because of popular demand, these daily deals are back from Oct. 1 through Dec. 24, 2023.
The first Deal of the Day drops with the start of Target Circle Week (Oct. 1 – 7), their seven-day sale with exclusive deals for Target Circle members. So, on top of Circle Offers for up to 40% off, you’ll get a new, one-day-only deal that can get you up to 70% off.
These daily deals will continue to drop even after the October Circle Week is over. The final daily deal of 2023 will drop on Christmas Eve. And of course, you’ll save even more on these deals with your 5% RedCard discount, and don’t forget about Target price matching.
Starting Oct. 1, we’ll post every Deal of the Day right here, but you can also download The Krazy Coupon Lady app to stay on top of the best Target deals this season. In the meantime, here’s what you need to know:
1. The first Target Deal of the Day drops on Oct. 1 with the start of Circle Week.
The upcoming Target Circle Week event this fall will run from Oct. 1 – 7, 2023, with thousands of included deals for up to 40% off.
As soon as the sale begins on Oct. 1, the daily deals will start. From then, Target will drop a new deal every day through Christmas Eve (Dec. 24). That’s 84 different deals to look forward to this season, on top of all the other holiday sale prices happening at Target!
The Deals of the Day will be available in stores and online, but only for a single day. You can expect the daily deals to cover a huge range of items, like tech, luggage, Christmas decor, and more. You won’t know exactly what the deal is until it drops. But in 2023, Target plans to include brands like Apple, Dyson, Nespresso, and Nintendo in their Deal of the Day lineup.
2. A new Target deal will drop every day at 2 a.m. CT.
You can see the new Target Deal of the Day every morning at 2 a.m. CT. Some daily deals will sell out fast depending on the item and savings potential, so you may or may not want to set your alarm for the middle of the night every day.
3. Expect to save 30% – 70% with Target’s Deal of the Day.
The average savings for Target’s Deal of the Day is 50% off. However, we’ve seen discounts range anywhere from 30% to 70% off.
Don’t get totally thrown off if you’re not seeing deals for 70% off every day, though. Sometimes, a smaller discount is just as good if the item rarely goes on sale, or if it’s a bestselling item (like Apple products).
4. Get a price match if a competitor has a better deal within 14 days of your purchase.
The Target price matching policy is pretty awesome. For example, if you buy something at Target and find a lower price on Amazon just a few days later, you can visit Target Guest Services and show them the lower price. They’ll pay you back the difference.
Price matching is super helpful when it comes to Target’s Deal of the Day. Why? It takes the edge off some of the urgency. If there’s a hot item on sale for one day only, you can buy it without feeling totally locked in at that price. If you find a lower price a few days later, like during the Amazon Prime Big Deal Days event (Oct. 10 – 11), you can get a price match.
Keep in mind that Target will not price match Amazon Lightning Deals or other Prime-exclusive offers. Basically, if it requires an Amazon Prime login to get the offer, it’s not eligible for a price match.
Target will generally price match the following online competitors:
TIP: Target extends their Holiday Price Match Guarantee to cover anything you buy through the holiday season. This means that any Target purchases you make from Oct. 1 to Dec. 24 qualify for a price adjustment if the Target price drops on or before Dec. 24, 2023!
5. Use your Target RedCard for an extra 5% off the Deal of the Day.
Target’s RedCard gives you 5% off almost everything at Target — even Black Friday sale prices, clearance items, and, most importantly, deals of the day.
You can sign up for a Target RedCard credit or debit card, but I definitely recommend the debit card version. It connects to your checking account and works like a regular debit card but only works at Target. Plus, you’ll get free two-day shipping on all your orders.
Best Target Deals of the Day from 2022:
1. 15 Days of Socks Advent Calendars for Kids — as low as $7.60 (reg. $16)
2. Lenovo 14″ Chromebook Laptop, as low as $94.99 (reg. $329.99)
3. Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones — as low as $85.49 (reg. $199.99)
4. 50% off Artificial Christmas Trees
- Wondershop 3-Foot Pre-Lit Alberta Spruce Mini Artificial Christmas Tree — as low as $9.50 (reg. $20)
- Wondershop 7.5-Foot Unlit Alberta Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree — as low as $47.50 (reg. $100)
5. 50% off Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl for Nintendo Switch
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond for Nintendo Switch — as low as $28.49 (reg. $59.99)
- Pokemon Shining Pearl for Nintendo Switch — as low as $28.49 (reg. $59.99)
6. Up to 58% off Disney Princess Dolls & Toys
- Frozen II Elsa Shimmer Doll — as low as $4.78 (reg. $10.99)
- Raya and the Last Dragon Fold’n Roll Tuk Tuk Stuffed Animal — as low as $6.17 (reg. $12.99)
- Raya and the Last Dragon Land of Kumandra Set — as low as $21.37 (reg. $44.99)
- Disney Princess Activity Tote — as low as $8.50 (reg. $12.99)
- Disney Princess Style Collection Light Up & Style Vanity — as low as $20.94 (reg. $49.99)
7. Skyline 5-Piece Spinner Luggage Set — as low as $71.24 (reg. $149.99)
8. 50% off Weighted Blankets
- Tranquility Essentials Weighted Blanket, 12-20 lbs — as low as $11.87 (reg. $25)
- Temperature Balancing Weighted Blanket — as low as $23.27 (reg. $49)
- Threshold Faux Fur Weighted Blanket & Removable Cover — as low as $29.92 (reg. $63)