St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner. How’re you gonna celebrate? Luckily, there’s plenty of St. Patrick’s Day food and drink deals leading up to the big day on Tuesday, March 17, including Shamrock shakes and blizzards, half-off beers and more!
I’ve included 10 of the best mouthwatering deals below, but please make sure to check with your local restaurant before ordering or heading out. Many bars and restaurants have limited hours or are only available for drive-through and pickup due to the coronavirus outbreak.
Try ’em all and you may just find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow (but before you take off, download the KCL app for more freebies and deals!).
1. Get a $5 Emerald L.I.T. at Applebee’s.
Paint the town green this month with Applebee’s $3 $5 $7 Drink Lineup at participating locations.
Grab a limited-edition $5 Emerald L.I.T. to celebrate St. Patty’s, or try a $3 Bud Light Seltzer or a $7 Strawberry Daiquirita while supplies last.
2. Enjoy a limited edition Oreo Mint Blizzard at Dairy Queen.
DQ is also running a Buy-1-Get-1 for $0.80 Blizzard special through March 15.
3. Get free donuts every Friday through March at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Get one free donut with the purchase of a beverage every Friday if you’re a DD Perks Program member (a $1 value).
Feeling more festive? Snag a Shamrock Donut and a limited-edition Irish Cream Coffee at participating locations.
4. Get free wings at Hooter’s if your name is Connor or McGregor.
Is your name Connor or McGregor? If so, prove it with a valid ID at Hooter’s and get a free 6-wing order with the purchase of a beverage on March 17.
5. Get $2 off a Big Bagel Bundle at Bruegger’s Bagels.
On March 16-17, you can get $2 off your Big Bagel Bundle (reg. price $16.49).
If you want to add something green to your diet, be sure to pre-order their St. Patty’s Green Bagels, too! This year, they’re available from March 14-17.
6. Get half off your first beer for wearing green at Brass Tap.
Wear green on March 17 and get your first beer half off at Brass Tap.
7. Take 15% off sitewide orders at Mrs. Fields.
8. Eat a New York Steamer and earn double rewards points at Firehouse Subs.
On March 17 you can earn double rewards points at Firehouse Subs when you order their New York Steamer sub ($5.79) — that’s $11 in rewards points!
Download the Firehouse Subs app to view your points and rewards and get saving.
9. Try McDonald’s limited edition Oreo Shamrock McFlurry.
To mark the 50th anniversary of their legendary Shamrock Mint Shake, McDonald’s is bringing the timeless beverage back for a limited time only as well as introducing a new St. Patty’s Day dessert, the Oreo Shamrock McFlurry.
10. Enjoy a Mint Chocolate Shake at Arby’s.
For a limited time only, enjoy a 12 oz mint chocolate shake at Arby’s.