When it comes to finding the best Black Friday deals, don’t dismiss the drugstores. CVS Black Friday deals are very real, and they’re pretty darn good, especially in stores.
Unlike many retailers in recent years (and even Walgreens in 2023!), CVS was actually one of the stores open on Thanksgiving Day in 2023 … and all the Black Friday deals were available to shop then! The 2023 CVS Black Friday deals included up to 75% off select hair tools, over 80% off Gillette razors, Wet n Wild Gift Sets for only $2.66, and tons of other mix-and-match discounts.
Check out this guide we put together to help you get the best CVS Black Friday deals next year. We’ll cover basic tips for shopping the sale and provide a roundup of the best deals coming your way in 2024. Don’t forget to bookmark this page and shop all the 2024 CVS Black Friday deals!
Text SAVE to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when 2024 Black Friday deals go live.
When will the deals from the CVS Black Friday ad start in 2024?
We predict that the CVS Black Friday 2024 deals will start on Sunday, Nov. 24, 2024. For the past two years, the deals have started on the Sunday prior to Thanksgiving.
Just as we predicted, the CVS Black Friday 2023 deals started on Sunday, Nov. 19, 2023. In 2022, the CVS Black Friday deals started on Sunday, Nov. 20.
The Black Friday sale at CVS usually lasts three days, but the deals are actually available during the entire regular sale week, until Saturday, Nov. 25.
Since CVS usually has normal store hours for Thanksgiving and Black Friday, doors will open at 8 a.m. on both days.
The 2023 CVS Black Friday ad came out on Nov. 16.
Best CVS Black Friday deals (Nov. 19 – Nov. 25):
These sale prices were valid Sunday, Nov. 19 – Saturday, Nov. 25. Deals were available in stores only on the first day of the sale (Nov. 24), starting at 6 a.m. local time.
- Two Colgate Toothpaste, $0.98 (reg. $9.98) — 90% off
- Gillette Mach3 or Venus Smooth Razor, $1.99 (reg. $11.29) — 82% off
- Gillette Fusion5, Skinguard, or Venus Comfortglide Razor, $2.99 (reg. $13.99) — 79% off
- Select Conair Hair Appliances, $5 (reg. $19.99) — 75% off
- Including select blow dryers, hair curlers, hot brushes, and more
- Wet n Wild and/or L.A. Colors Gift Sets, $2.66 (reg. $4.99) — 47% off
- Conair Select Hair Appliances, $10 (reg. $30.99) — 68% off
- Revlon One-Step 2.0, $40 (reg. $74.99) — 47% off
- Disney 100 Anniversary 36-Piece Train Set, $50 (reg. $79.99) — 38% off
- Four $25 Gift Cards, $80 – $20 each (reg. $100) — 20% off *in-store only
- Applebee’s, Vudu, Panera Bread, Chipotle, Fandango, H&M, Wayfair, On The Border, Macaroni Grill, Magiano’s, Cinemark or Chili’s
Keep these tips in mind for the CVS Black Friday sale:
1. Sign up for a CVS ExtraCare account ASAP.
Being an ExtraCare member is your ticket to Black Friday success at CVS. You’ll get 2% back every time you shop, plus weekly ad deals and $3 in ExtraBucks rewards on your birthday. You can easily sign up for an ExtraCare account online or in stores.
2. Gather your coupons.
Plan ahead and print online coupons, clip coupons from inserts, and load your digital coupons onto your CVS mobile app BEFORE you head to the store for Black Friday shopping.
3. Use your ExtraBucks and CVS Cash Cards.
Use your existing ExtraBucks rewards and CVS Cash Cards to help pay down your out-of-pocket total. If you’re a pro, don’t forget to “roll” ExtraBucks between transactions to minimize your out-of-pocket cost.
More ways to save at CVS
- Download the free Krazy Coupon Lady mobile app and “favorite” CVS to see a real-time feed of CVS deals.
- Check out our full list of CVS insider hacks.