Are you ready for Black Friday? It’s coming super early this year (I know, crazy, right?), and I’ve got Bath & Body Works Black Friday deals and tips that’ll help save you time and money. Oh yeah, and score some sweet goodies!
No more wasting time; let’s get to it.
1. Download the KCL app to stay up to date with Bath & Body Works’ Black Friday sales.
2. The Bath & Body Works Black Friday tote will be replaced with an exclusive box.
The beloved, exclusive Bath & Body Works tote is usually just $30 when you spend $30, but it’s going away this year. Instead, Bath & Body Works will introduce a new Black Friday box packed with “super-exclusive, Santa-approved products.”
We don’t know the complete details on how to get the box, but we imagine it’ll be similar to the tote — “Spend a certain amount, get the box for $X.”
If you weren’t lucky enough to get a bag in 2019, you missed their trademark gingham tote bag with eight full-sized items valued over $106. We’re hoping for something similar this year, but here’s what was in the bag in 2019:
- Champagne Toast 3-Wick Candle
- Champagne Toast Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
- Gingham Single Wick Candle
- Gingham Hand Cream
- Gingham PocketBac
- Into the Night Shower Gel
- Into the Night Fine Fragrance Mist
- Into the Night Super Smooth Body Lotion
Last year, the tote became available in stores and online at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
3. Bath & Body Works Black Friday 2020 will have deals for days.
According to a recent release from Bath & Body Works, their Black Friday sales will start Monday, Nov. 23 through Wednesday, Nov. 25 in stores only.
Part of the announcement included news that Bath & Body Works will be closed on Thanksgiving this year, but you’ll be able to shop early Black Friday deals online on Nov. 26.
In-store and online Black Friday deals will continue on Black Friday, Nov. 27.
4. Bath & Body Works’ Buy 3, Get 3 Free Mix and Match sale is the best of the season.
In 2019, the Buy 3, Get 3 Mix and Match sale began in stores and online at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving. Here’s how it works:
- Buy ANY three products, get three free.
- You can mix and match products, but you’ll get the cheapest items for free.
- You were able to use the mix and match sale to qualify for the tote (we expect similar for this year’s box), but it can’t be included as one of your six items.
5. Forget free shipping at Bath & Body Works, even during Black Friday.
Sorry, but it’s true. Even during Black Friday, BBW doesn’t get down with free shipping. Your only options are to shop in stores (don’t forget your face mask) or pay $5.99 flat-rate shipping on orders of $10 or more.
6. Sign up for the Bath & Body Works email list, or you could miss out on freebies.
The best way to know about “today only” deals is to be on the email list.
Many awesome one-day deals show up toward the end of the year, and there is limited supply for online shopping. Sometimes online items sell out, and they tell you to go to a store, or they only have sales online until a certain time, but available all day in stores.
Here are some 2019 one-day deals held right before Black Friday:
- Free wallflower refill with $10 wallflower plug purchase
- Three-Wick candles, $10 off
- Hand soaps, $2.50 (reg. $6.50)
- Buy 2 candles, get 2 free
- Body lotion, $2.95 (reg. $12.50)
7. Look for Bath & Body Works 20% off coupons to stack with other promotions.
Sometimes we get lucky, and there’s a 20% off Bath & Body Works coupon at the same time as a store promotion. In 2019, for example, there was a promo for $10 off $30 AND buy 2 candles, get 2 free. After the discounts, each candle was only $9.75, regularly $24.50!
TIP: Now more than ever, BBW is becoming strict with using coupons in store. Make sure you are using the 20% off coupon you got sent to your email (not a screenshot or images we share in deals), or they will turn you away.
8. Pay attention to Bath & Body Works’ item limits.
Definitely stock up during Black Friday, but know that there are limits. Usually, there is a limit of 24 of a particular item per household, but the number can vary.
9. Verify your address if you haven’t received your Bath & Body Works 20% off snail mail coupon in a while.
If you haven’t already, set up a new account or update the one you currently use. Once you’ve added your name, phone number, and email, click on the “My Addresses” tab to add your home address. If you already have an account, double-check your address — sometimes addresses are deleted from profile information, explaining why you may have stopped receiving special offers by mail.
The deal with snail mail coupons is this:
Coupons can only be combined in stores if they came in the same mailer. If you’re shopping online, use the unique code printed on the back of the coupon, but keep in mind that the limit is one promo code per transaction.
10. You might be able to order online at BathandBodyWorks.com for free in-store pickup for the first time ever.
If you live in one of the following states, you may be lucky enough to have free in-store pickup at your BBW.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
This pilot program began in March 2020, due to the global pandemic.
PRO TIP: Buy online for in-store pickup and skip the holiday rush. You have two days to claim your order before they return it to the floor.
11. Save big with 75% off Bath & Body Works clearance prices the day after Christmas.
Bath & Body Works’ Semi-Annual Sale fell on the day after Christmas in 2019. Prices dropped to 75% off on hand soaps, lotion, wallflower refills, 3-Wick candles, and more.
Watch your email for an additional 20% off coupon to get 20% off orders of $25 or more, and end up getting prices that are sometimes better than Black Friday.
12. Sorry, Bath & Body Works fragrance connoisseurs — there will be no in-store testers this year.
If leisurely sniffing your way through the crowded aisles of Bath & Body Works is your jam, then you’ll be sad to hear that because of new safety measures put in place due to COVID, there is no product testing of any kind this year.
Don’t Scroll Up! Here are the articles I mentioned: