You don’t have to love math to love Pi Day deals, but if you happen to love both, I’m sure you’re already planning on pizza or pie to celebrate Pi Day this Saturday, March 14.
And for those of you wondering “What is Pi Day?” Every year on March 14 (3.14 — get it?) we celebrate the math component that helps us find the circumference of a circle (π = 3.14159265359).
But mostly, we say to ourselves “Yay, math” and then use it as an excuse to eat cheap pie of any kind. Read on to find out who is offering a large pizza for $3.14 and who is offering free slices of pie with a purchase.
While you’re at it, download the KCL app so we can tell you when we see krazy dining out deals.
Pi Day Pizza Deals
1. Score 31.4% off all orders of $20 or more at Papa Murphy’s.
This year, Papa Murphy’s is trying something different than their usual offer on Pi Day (large thin crust, one-topping pizza for $3.14).
When you spend at least $20, you’ll receive 31.4% off your entire order. So, if your total is $25, you’ll pay $18.40. This offer is only good online. Use code: PIDAY at checkout.
2. Buy one adult buffet and get one free on Pi Day at Cicis Pizza.
Cicis is offering a B1G1 deal where you can get a $3.14 pizza buffet meal when you buy one full-priced pizza buffet meal when you use this Cicis coupon.
3. Buy one large pizza at Papa John’s and get a second for $3.14.
You won’t need a coupon to take advantage of this Pi Day deal at Papa John’s. Just go in and order your pizzas!
4. Get a mini one-topping pizza for $3.14 at BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse.
- Dine in at BJ’s Brewhouse to get a $3.14 mini one-topping pizza all day on 3/14.
5. Get a second pizza for $3.14 and a free large pizza for all Pi birthday babies at Pi Pizza.
Pi Pizza is offering a few different Pi Day specials. When you buy one full-priced large pizza, you can get a second pizza for $3.14. And if your birthday is on March 14, you can get a free pizza! Bring your ID or birth certificate as proof.
Plus, kids can take part in the Pi Memorization Contest. Winners receive a $100 gift card to Pi Pizza.
RELATED: Best Restaurant Hacks of All Time
6. Score a $3.14 pizza when you buy a drink at Fired Pie.
From 2 p.m. until close, you can get any one-topping pizza for $3.14 when you purchase a drink at Fired Pie.
7. Sign up for the Your Pie app and get a 10″ pizza for $3.14.
Choose between Your Pie favorites, or build your own. Keto and Gluten-free crusts will include an upcharge. Good for dine-in only.
You’ll also receive 25 bonus Your Pie Rewards points.
8. Score an individual thin-crust pizza for $3.14 at My Pie Pizza.
It must be an individual thin-crust cheese pizza. Additional ingredients are $1.59 each at My Pie Pizza.
9. Buy one artisan thin pizza and get one for $3.14 at Pieology.
Pieology will prompt you to enter your email address online to reveal this deal, but there’s no promo code or barcode that needs to be scanned, so I don’t think it’s a coupon. Just request the deal inside a Pieology restaurant. It’s only available for dine-in.
Pie and Pot Pie Pi Day deals
10. Buy one chicken pot pie, get one free at Boston Market.
You’ll be able to get a free Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie when you buy another pot pie and soft drink.
11. Join Coco’s Bakery e-club and get a free slice of pie on Pi Day.
12. Get three pies for $3.14 at Bojangles’.
Treat yourself to three sweet potato pies for $3.14 on Pi Day at Bojangles’.
13. Get a free slice of pie with any purchase at Grand Traverse Pie Company.
Get a free slice of Michigan ABC Crumb pie with any purchase all day on March 14 at Grand Traverse Pie Company.
14. Use a Marie Callender’s coupon to get a free slice of pie when you buy an adult entree.
Print this Marie Callender’s coupon, order your favorite meal, and then treat yourself to a free slice of pie on Saturday, March 14 only.
15. Get a slice of pie for $3.14 at Hubbard Avenue Diner.
On Friday and Saturday you can get a slice of pie for $3.14. If you want something fancier, you can get a French Silk or Key Lime pie in the shape of Pi for $28.99. Hubbard Avenue Diner also offers Pi-shaped brownies and Pi-shaped frosted sugar cookies.
Also, if you buy a Pi Day T-shirt from the diner this year and wear it whenever you return to Hubbard, you can get $3.14 slices of pie for an entire year!
Don’t scroll up! Here are the articles we mentioned: