We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
You’re never all that far from a pizza-related food holiday. That’s right; unlike your other favorite foods, there are six different National Pizza Day celebrations happening throughout the year, and each one offers some special discounts (and focuses on a different variety of pizza).
Mark your calendars to celebrate with some great pizza deals on these dates every year:
- Second week of January: National Pizza Week
- Feb. 9: National Pizza Day
- March 14: Pi Day (Get it? Pi/Pie?)
- April 5: National Deep Dish Pizza Day
- Sept. 5: National Cheese Pizza Day
- Sept. 20: National Pepperoni Pizza Day
- October: National Pizza Month
- Oct. 11: National Sausage Pizza Day
October: National Pizza Month offers deals at 11 different restaurants.
We have lots more to say about National Pizza Month in another article, but here’s what we saw offered in 2022 throughout the month of October:
- Blaze Pizza: 2-topping pizza and fountain drink or dessert for $10.95 in October.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Free 7-inch pizza when not ordering pizza, valid until Nov. 10, 2022.
- Casey’s: Breakfast Pizza for $14 from Oct. 16-18, BOGO 50% off pizzas from Oct. 27-31.
- Cicis Pizza: $4.99 pizza buffet on Mondays & Tuesdays in October until Nov. 1 with digital coupon.
- Domino’s: 20% off all menu-priced items, valid until Oct. 16, 2022.
- Grimaldi’s Pizzeria: 16-inch pizza for $14 on Mondays in October (3, 10, 17, 24).
- Marco’s Pizza: 20% off online or in-app orders with code GETCRISPY920.
- Mountain Mike’s: Double points all October 2022 for rewards members.
- Pieology: Free one-topping pizza for new rewards members in October, 3x points on Signature Pizzas in October.
- Red Robin: BOGO 50% off Donatos Pizza for Royalty Members.
- Sbarro: Free delivery for online orders in October, no third-party services.
Jan. 14-20: National Pizza Week offers BOGO free pizzas at Bertucci’s & Pasqually’s.
National Pizza Week always starts the second Sunday in January, running through the following Saturday. There hasn’t historically been a huge turnout in terms of restaurants offering deals, but BOGO free pizza is always welcome in my house. As we await the 2024 deals, here’s what we saw in 2023:
- Bertucci’s: BOGO free deal with code PIZZAWEEK.
- Cici’s Pizza: Buffet for $5 on Mondays and Tuesdays with a coupon.
- Donatos Pizza: Double points for rewards members on all pizzas.
- Pasqually’s Pizza: Free cheese pizza with a specialty pizza online order. Also, BOGO free wings with coupon code.
- Pieology: Signature Pizza and drink for $10 (reg. $14.98), plus a free crust upgrade for rewards members.
Feb. 9: National Pizza Day offers half-off pizza at several national pizzerias.
Some of the most widespread deals of the year happen during the true National Pizza Day, which is held on Feb. 9 every year. Here’s what we saw offered in 2023:
- Bar Louie: 50% off all flatbreads during happy hour on Feb. 9.
- Blaze Pizza: Double points for reward members who ordered via the Blaze app on Feb. 9.
- Bravo! Italian Kitchen: 50% off all pizzas for in-person orders on Feb. 9.
- Chuck E. Cheese: BOGO free for any large 1-topping pizza on Feb. 9.
- Cici’s Pizza: Two large pizzas for $5.99 each, both online and in person.
- Jet’s Pizza: 20% off total order with promo code PIZZA23 on Feb. 9.
- Papa Murphy’s: 25% off on orders of $25 or more with promo code PZDAY2.
- Pasqually’s: Free cheese pizza for orders over $30 with promo code PIZZADAY.
- Potbelly: Free delivery for orders over $20 from Feb. 9 to Feb. 12.
- Sam’s Club: $1 off 16″ pizzas from Feb. 9 to Feb. 12.
- Schlotzsky’s: BOGO pizzas for rewards members, online only, on Feb. 9.
- Slice: $5 off for first-time users with promo code PIZZADAY2023.
- Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill: BOGO 50% off all pizzas for takeout and delivery on Feb. 9.
March 14: Pi Day offers the most pizza deals of the year.
You can’t spell pizza without “pi”. The biggest pizza food holiday of the year doesn’t even have “pizza” in the name; Pi Day celebrates the math component that helps us find circumference, and so there are deals on pies, pot pies, and pizza pies. Here’s what we saw during Pi Day 2023:
- 7-Eleven: Pizzas were $3.14 each, normally $8.99.
- Blaze Pizza: 11″ pizzas for $3.14 for rewards members.
- Casey’s Pizza: $3.14 off any large pizza plus rewards from a game.
- Cicis Pizza: $3.14 off adult buffet and other deals.
- Domino’s Pizza: Free medium 2-topping pizza with $13+ order online.
- Grimaldi’s: Double reward points for online orders.
- Jet’s Pizza: 20% off menu items with code.
- Marco’s Pizza: 30% off with code.
- Papa Gino’s: Small cheese pizza for $3.14 with purchase of large or XL pizza.
- Papa John’s: BOGO $3.14 large one-topping pizzas for rewards members.
- Papa Murphy’s: 3.14% off online orders with code.
- Pie Five: Fourth personal-size pizza free.
- Pieology: Rewards multiplied by 3.14.
- Round Table Pizza: Personal size cheese pizza for $3.14 for rewards members.
- Schlotzsky’s: BOGO free pizzas for rewards members.
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill: Thin crust cheese or pepperoni pizza for $3.14.
Keep an eye out for the more deals during the niche pizza holidays.
There are some more niche National Pizza Day celebrations that don’t have the clout or participating as the other ones, but you will find some deals if you’re paying attention:
- Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill: BOGO 50% off deep dish pizzas on Deep Dish Pizza Day, April 5; in-restaurant only.
- Casey’s: Large sausage pizza for $10 (usually $13.99) on National Sausage Pizza Day, Oct. 11; online only.
- Ledo Pizza: 8″ sausage pizza for $6 on National Sausage Pizza Day, Oct. 11.
Sept. 5: National Cheese Pizza Day offers deals of 20-50% off at a handful of restaurants.
Who needs toppings? National Cheese Pizza Day celebrates the “plain” variety of pizza, and several national restaurants mark Sept. 5 with some discounts. While we wait for the 2024 edition to come, here’s what we saw in 2023:
- Chuck E. Cheese: Buy a medium or large pizza, get 500 free E-tickets.
- Marco’s Pizza: XL Big Cheese Pizza for $9.99, usually $15.49.
- Modern Market: Margarita pizza and two beers for $15.95, usually $21.85.
- Peter Piper Pizza: BOGO free pizzas, but only on their app.
- Pieology: Pizza and drink for $8.99, usually $11.28.
Sept. 20: National Pepperoni Pizza Day means big deals on the meaty topping.
Pepperoni pizza got a day all its own, and for good reason. Plenty of national restaurants are promoting the pepperoni with deals. Here’s what we saw in 2023 on Sept. 20:
- Casey’s: Use code RONI to get a large Pepperoni Pizza for $10. Save 16.6%.
- Chuck E. Cheese: Upgrade any pizza to the next size for $2. Usual cost is around $3.
- Donatos Pizza: Earn double rewards points on all purchases.
- Grimaldi’s Pizza: Double points on every purchase with their rewards program.
- Jet’s Pizza: Use code JET23 for 20% off all menu-priced pizzas.
- Marco’s Pizza: Use code PEPMAG for a $9.99 large Pepperoni Magnifico. Save 45.9%.
- Peter Piper Pizza: BOGO 50% off pizzas, app or dine-in.
RELATED: Every Food Deal You Need to Know Right Now