National Pizza Day is on Sunday, Feb. 9, and you’d better believe my mouth is watering. But is anyone actually giving out free pizza?
You’ll be hard pressed to find much totally free, no-strings-attached slices of ‘za, but you can still score deals on pizza if you know where to look. I did some digging and came up with these, but if you hear any updates on pizza promotions, please share in the comments!
1. Eat at Round Table Pizza to fight leukemia and lymphoma — and get free pizza.
Round Table Pizza is donating $1 for every pizza you order in-person or online. You also get a coupon for a free personal pizza (cheese or pepperoni only) you can redeem next time you dine in (a $6 value).
2. Buy a Family or Large size pizza at Papa John’s and save $3.
Use the promo code: PIZZADAY on Feb. 9 to get $3 off your Family or Large pizza at Papa John’s. You can also look forward to discounts on their regular menu!
3. Domino’s is offering a $5.99 Mix-and-Match deal.
Save $1 when you choose two or more items (pan made pizzas, bread bowls, etc.) for $5.99 each (reg price $6.49) at Domino’s.
4. Get two slices of Einstein Brothers’ bagel pizza for $3.
Einstein Brothers Bagels is celebrating National Pizza Day from now until Feb. 9 by offering coupons for two slices for $3. Sign up here to take advantage of this savory deal.
5. Buy a large five-topping pizza for $10.99 at Pizza Hut when you order carryout.
Right now at Pizza Hut, you can snag a medium or large five-topping pizza for just $10.99 (reg price $20) when you order carryout. Plus, Hut Members can look forward to a special deal in honor of National Pizza Day on Feb. 9. Sign up here for your free Hut Rewards membership.
6. Cici’s offers three large one-topping pizzas for $15 — that’s $7 savings.
Download the MyCici’s app and get great deals on your dough, like three one-topping pizzas for $5.00 each (reg price $7.30).
7. Get a large one-topping pizza carryout order for $5.99 at Hungry Howie’s.
Through Feb. 9, you can order a large one-topping pizza for only $5.99 for carryout at participating locations (reg price $6.99).
8. Order online and get a large pepperoni pizza for $9 at Blaze Pizza.
It’s not officially for National Pizza Day, but I’m just going to pretend like it is. Because it’s a great deal. Download the Blaze Pizza app or order online to get a pepperoni pizza for just $9 (reg price $12).
9. Order one 18-inch three-topping pizza and get a free large one-topping pizza at Pizza Patron.
Gotta order the Patron XL to take advantage of this National Pizza Day deal and save $5.49. Order online and avoid the lines.
10. Get two large one-topping pizzas and four drinks for $33 at Chuck E. Cheese.
Chuck E. Cheese will give you two large one-topping pizzas and four drinks, or a medium one-topping pizza and two drinks for $17. If you’re not a member yet, you can also sign up for their More Cheese Rewards program and get a free one-topping personal pizza on your next visit.
11. Get a pizza combo for $20 at Pilot Flying J.
Now through Feb. 10, Pilot J is offering an extra large pizza combo with four soft drinks and a bag of Frito-Lay chips for $19.99.
12. Sign up for Caulipower’s newsletter and get $2 off your next purchase.
In 2019 you could snag buy 1, get 1 free coupons from Caulipower at their website, CaulMeMaybe.com. They aren’t running that promotion in 2020, but you can still sign up for their newsletter and get a $2 coupon off your next Caulipower purchase right now.
Also, they mentioned they’ll be announcing a giveaway in celebration of National Pizza Day, so follow their social media channels and stay tuned!
13. Get $2 off a Polar Pizza at Baskin Robbins.
Maybe you’re not in the mood for cheese and marinara and all that. Baskin Robbins’ Polar Pizzas feature a cookie or brownie crust, ice cream filling, and candy toppings. They have five different kinds available, or you can customize your own.
Head to Baskinrobbins.com to customize yours and scroll to the bottom to claim your $2 off coupon.
14. Save $8.99 on your next pi with Mazzio’s Web Hot Deals coupons.
Offers vary by location, but you should never pay full price at Mazzio’s! Check Mazzio’s coupon page to get great deals, like one large one-topping pizza or their signature calzone ring for $8.99.
15. Save 25% on online orders over $20 at Papa Murphy’s.
The take-and-bake champs have yet to announce their National Pizza Day offers, but if you sign up for their newsletter, you’ll get a 25% off coupon for any online order over $20.
Don’t scroll back up! Here’s the related content for this post:
- Genius Tips to Get Domino’s Pizza Deals
- Pizza Hut Deals and Savings Tricks You Can’t Live Without
- Papa Murphy’s Hacks That Will Make You Quit Your Diet