We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
March Madness is here, and even if you busted your bracket — or aren’t a basketball fan at all — there are food deals that’ll have you saving throughout the entire season (March 17 – April 4).
Learn how you can get free wings, free doughnuts, and discounts of up to 82.2% on your McDonald’s order.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings: 6 Free Wings
If you’re a Blazin’ Rewards member at Buffalo Wild Wings, you’ll get six free wings (reg. $10.29) when you order when a March Madness game goes into overtime. You’ll get this coupon by logging on to your Blazin’ Rewards account the same day the game goes into overtime.
These Buffalo Wild Wings coupons expire on May 4, 2022.
Missed out on this deal? We have even more Buffalo Wild Wings hacks that’ll get you cheaper wings and beer.
2. McDonald’s: Cheap Nuggets & Big Macs
McDonald’s is running various promotions when you order through the McDonald’s app. All you need to do is add the deal to your online order when you make your purchase. Here is what they’ve offered on various days during March Madness 2022:
- March 24: Baked Apple Pie for $0.30 (reg. $1.69, 82.2% off)
- March 27: McChicken for $0.80 (reg. $2.19, 63.4% off)
- April 2: 4-piece Chicken McNuggets for $0.40 (reg. $1.79, 77.6% off)
- April 4: Big Mac for $2 (reg. $4.59, 56.4% off)
Plus, customers who order at least $20 from McDonald’s from March 25 – 27 on DoorDash get a free Sausage McMuffin with Egg (reg. $2.50) with promo code MCMUFFIN or a free Crispy Chicken Sandwich (reg. $3.99) with promo code BASKETBALL if you order $20 or more.
Missed this promotion? We have even more McDonald’s hacks that’ll have you never paying for fries again.
3. Auntie Anne’s: Free DoorDash Delivery
4. Moe’s Southwest Grill: Free Queso & Double Points
If you’re a Moe Rewards member and you order between March 17 – 20, March 24 – 27, and April 2 – 4, 2022, you’ll earn double points on all your purchases and receive a free cup of queso (reg. $3.50).
5. Wendy’s: $1 Dave’s Single Burgers & More
- $1 Dave’s Single (reg. $4.19, 76.1% off); can be used daily
- Half-off breakfast through March 31; can be used daily
- $3 off orders of $15 when you order through the Wendy’s app; can be used daily
- BOGO $1 Premium Chicken Sandwich (reg. $4.99, 39.9% off); ; can be used once a week
Check out even more ways to save at Wendy’s to get more Frosties and other food deals.
6. TGI Fridays: 25% off Platters & Bundles
TGI Fridays is celebrating March Madness with 25% off Platters, Party Trays, and Family Bundles when you use the following promo codes:
- March 15 – 20: SLAMDUNK
- March 24 – 27: TEAMBUNDLE
- April 1 – 4: CHAMPIONS
7. Taco Bell: Free Nacho Fries
If you place a delivery order through Uber Eats, you’ll also get $5 off your entire order.
If you missed out, don’t worry; there are several more Taco Bell hacks you need to know before living más.
8. Krispy Kreme: Free Doughnut
When you go to Krispy Kreme from March 24 – 27 and show them your March Madness bracket, they’ll give you a free Original Glazed doughnut (reg. $1.39). You can do this once a day until March 27 — that’s four free doughnuts (or $5.56).
Additionally, if you’re a Krispy Kreme Rewards member, you’ll get a coupon for $1 dozen Original Glazed doughnuts (reg. $10.99) when you buy a dozen — a 45.4% savings.
There are plenty more ways to get free Krispy Kreme doughnuts all year long if you missed out on this promo.