We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Walmart Black Friday is here, y’all! The Walmart Black Friday ad has dropped and the early deals are out, there are so many more reasons to freak out over the rollbacks we’re seeing. In fact, Walmart’s Deals for Days Event 2 started Nov. 14 — and the deals we’re seeing are hot, hot, hot. We’re talking $10 Yankee Candles, $98 TV, $49 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, and $25 Lego sets. Check out even more deals below!
When it comes to Black Friday 2022, knowing what to expect is half the battle. Here’s the early deals you can shop now and everything to know about Walmart Black Friday. You better believe that we studied sale patterns from the last three years to answer all your Walmart Black Friday questions for 2022, including key sale dates, and strategies to score Walmart’s best Black Friday deals.
Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when more Black Friday deals go live.
Newest Black Friday Deals Starting Nov. 21
Below are our favorite deals, but you can see the whole sale here.
Ad Scan for Walmart Black Friday 2022
When will Walmart Black Friday start in 2022?
Walmart Black Friday deals officially started on Nov. 7, 2022. Rather than containing the sales on a single day — or even a single week, early Black Friday savings have already dropped. Walmart releases their Black Friday deals in waves across three events.
Look for: Black Friday deals on 4K TVs, Barbies, tablets, AirPods, pajamas, and vacuums.
- Online deals started Monday, Nov. 14 at 7 p.m. ET
- In-store deals started Wednesday, Nov. 16, at 6 a.m. local time
- Walmart+ members got early access to deals from 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 14.
Related: Black Friday Freebies
Look for: Black Friday deals on 4K TVs, video game consoles, Beats headphones, and other tech items.
- Online deals start Monday, Nov. 21 at 7 p.m. ET
- In-store deals start Friday, Nov. 25, at 6 a.m. local time
- Walmart+ members get early access to deals from 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Monday, Nov. 21.
Walmart Black Friday 2022 Shopping Tips
- Read our expert tips and tricks for how to shop Walmart Black Friday 2022.
- Sign up for Walmart+ to get free shipping and early access to ALL Black Friday deals (nonmembers get free shipping on orders of $35 or more).
- Read up on Walmart’s extended return policy for the holiday season.
- Don’t forget to download the Krazy Coupon Lady mobile app to get all the holiday deals on your phone.