We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Don’t put your wallet away after Walmart Black Friday — the Walmart Cyber Monday Sale is always BIG and we typically see some of the best-ever deals. The 2022 sale kicked off online on 11/27 at 7 p.m. ET.
We saw huge discounts on toys and tech for Cyber Monday at Walmart in 2022. The online sale ran for 48 hours, but some deals on Walmart.com hung around for the whole week!
We rounded up all the best Cyber Monday deals to shop at Walmart on tech, home, kitchen, toys, gifts, and clothing. Check out all the best Cyber Monday Sales we saw in 2022.
Don’t forget to download The Krazy Coupon Lady app to track Cyber Monday deals in real time!
Walmart Cyber Monday started on November 27 at 7 p.m. ET
Cyber Monday at Walmart started on Sunday, November 27, 2022, at 7 p.m. ET on Walmart.com.
Walmart offers free shipping on orders of $35 or more and Walmart+ members get free shipping on all orders and this was true for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales as well.
How long did the Walmart Cyber Monday sale last?
The sale typically lasts for two days. However, we’ve seen some Cyber Monday deals last through the rest of Cyber Week, so we were consistently checking Walmart.com for great steals even after their Cyber Monday sale ended.
Best Walmart Cyber Monday Deals we saw in 2022
- Hot Wheels Massive Loop Mayhem Track Set, $29.47 (reg. $52.84)
- Apple TV HD 32GB (2nd Generation), $59 (reg. $99)
- Shark Vertex Cordless Stick Vacuum, $199 (reg. $349)
- eufy RoboVac LR20 Robot Vacuum, $199 (reg. $499)
- Wrangler 4-Piece Hardside Spinner Luggage Set, $76 (reg. $300)
- GreenLife Soft Grip 18-Piece Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set, $59 (reg. $129.99)
Tech and toys are the biggest sellers on Cyber Monday at Walmart.
The best Cyber Monday deals at Walmart are usually on top tech and electronics items, plus toys and games for kids. Walmart’s Cyber Monday sale offers deals across just a few categories, with slimmer pickings than at their three different waves of Walmart Black Friday deals. This sale is worth your time, especially if you’re shopping for electronics (TVs or laptops) and toys.
Walmart does not price match on Cyber Monday.
The Walmart price match doesn’t cover competitors, so you can never get Target’s price at Walmart. While you can normally ask for Walmart.com’s lower price if you’re shopping in the store, this option isn’t available during the holiday season. This includes the Black Friday pre-sale and Cyber Monday.
Walmart offered curbside returns and free pickup in select locations.
Not happy with your Walmart.com purchase? You’ve got lots of Walmart returns options. Just log in to your account to start the return process and then you can pick between:
- Returns by mail: Log in to your account to start the return process. Print a free prepaid shipping label provided by Walmart, attach it to the package (make sure to include all the original packaging and accessories), and drop it at the post office.
- Curbside returns: You can reserve a pickup spot/time so someone will grab your item right from your car.
- At-home returns pickup: Walmart+ members may schedule a free pickup time from their home; you don’t even need to put the item in a box.
- In-store returns: If you prefer returning your purchase in-store, wait until after all the holiday shopping craziness to avoid the long return lines at Walmart. Note that in-store purchases can only be returned in-store.
PLUS … you can return anything you buy on or after Oct. 1, 2022, through Jan. 31, 2023. That even includes Marketplace items.
Mix and match free shipping and store pickup in order to meet the $35 minimum order.
In order to receive free shipping, your Walmart.com order total must be at least $35 — that’s a fact. But that doesn’t mean that everything you buy must be shipped. You can meet the $35 minimum with a mix of ship-to-home and Walmart pickup items.
When shopping online, some products are not eligible for shipping and are only available for store pickup (depending on local inventory). On the flip side, some items are only available for delivery.
If there’s a $10 product you want to order for delivery, you could also buy an extra $25 worth of products that are only available for pickup. Since your order total is $35, the $10 item will ship to your home for free, while the other items will be ready for pickup at your local Walmart.