November is jam-packed with Costco Black Friday deals both in-store and online, with the deals arriving in four major waves. And as of Nov. 27, the final wave of Costco Cyber Monday deals is here!
We got our hands on the Costco 2023 Black Friday ad on Oct. 20, 2023 (full ad scan below), so we know all of the best deals that are coming with each wave.
So what hot deals can you shop from the Costco Black Friday and Costco Cyber Monday deals? A few of my favorites still available are the $49.99 Ninja blender, the $149.99 Lenovo laptop, and the $299.99 Google Nest Camera 3-pack. Costco’s Black Friday sales and Cyber Monday deals will last through Nov. 27.
Let me show you all the current Costco deals that are still going strong!
Text SAVE to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live.
Online-Only Costco Cyber Monday Deals (ended Nov. 27):
Costco Black Friday Deals (ended Nov. 27):
This wave of Costco Black Friday and Costco Cyber Monday deals is available Nov. 13 – 27. Some of these deal prices are found in Costco stores only, while others are also available online (with an additional shipping fee).
The 2023 Costco Black Friday ad dropped on Oct. 20, 2023. See the full scan here.
TIP: The Costco Black Friday ad is like a mega version of the Costco Coupon Book — but the Black Friday edition is called the “Holiday Savings Book.”
Costco Black Friday 2023 Sale Dates:
We’ve confirmed that Costco’s deals will come out in four major waves.
Here’s how the dates unfold:
- Oct. 30 – Nov. 12: First wave of deals (in-warehouse and online)
- Nov. 13 – 27: Second wave of deals (in-warehouse and online) * WE ARE HERE
- Nov. 23: Third wave of deals (Thanksgiving Day; online only)
- Nov. 24 – 27: Fourth wave of deals (in-warehouse and online, with some Costco Cyber Monday deals online-only on Nov. 27) * WE ARE HERE
The final Costco Black Friday deals arrived on Nov. 24 (online and in the warehouse).
You can shop Costco Black Friday deals either online or in stores. Just remember that a Costco membership is required for in-store shopping — especially since they’ve been cracking down on Costco membership sharing.
The last round of Black Friday deals started Nov. 24, and you were able to shop them in stores because Costco opens at the normal time — either 9 a.m. or 10 a.m. — on Black Friday.
The first 60+ Costco Black Friday deals started on Oct. 30, 2023.
Costco Black Friday deals always arrive in four major waves, with the first wave of early deals always kicking off at the end of October after the release of the Costco Black Friday ad. In 2023, the trend remained true with Costco Black Friday 2023 starting Oct. 30, 2023.
Best deals from the first wave of Costco Black Friday Deals (Oct. 30 – Nov. 12):
- Ninja Foodi PossibleCooker 8.5-Quart Multi-Cooker, $79.99 (reg. $99.99) — 20% off
- Ninja Foodi 7-in-1 FlexBasket Air Fryer, $119.99 (reg. $149.99) — 20% off
- 7.5′ Pre-Lit Radiant Micro LED Artificial Christmas Tree, $379.99 (reg. $479.99) — 21% off
- HP Pavilion 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop, $599.99 (reg. $849.99) — 29% off
- Samsung Galaxy Watch6 with 2 Fast Chargers, $229.99 (reg. $289.99) — 21% off
- Acer 27″ FHD IPS Monitor, $99.99 (reg. $149.99) — 33% off
- Samsung 49″ Class Odyssey Curved Gaming Monitor, $799.99 (reg. $999.99) — 20% off
These Thanksgiving Day deals were available online for one day only (Nov. 23):
- 4 Domino’s $25 eGift Cards, $74.99 (reg. $79.99)
- 4 Red Lobster $25 eGift Cards, $74.99 (reg. $79.99)
You can shop for Costco Cyber Monday deals online even if you’re not a member.
Just know you’ll have to pay a 5% surcharge on the items you purchase with Costco online shopping. But you’ll still have access to all the same Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale prices.
Related: See all the other things you can do at Costco without a membership.
The Costco return policy is literally forever, so your purchases are protected.
Read up on Costco’s return policy before you shop. Costco’s return policy is super flexible. If you need to return an item, simply take it back to the store (even if it’s been used).