We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Well, get ready: because the Amazon Black Friday preview is here and deals include 30% off Yeti drinkware and 40% off select laptops. Peloton fan? Amazon Black Friday promises up to 30% off select Peloton accessories and apparel. Expect to save on toys from LOL Surprise, Little Tikes, Fisher-Price, Barbie, Hot Wheels, and more. You can also save up to 30% on the Blink video doorbell and get up to 50% off the Fire TV Stick 4K and Fire HD tablets.
Prime members can get 1-day delivery on millions of items throughout the holiday season. Most items purchased between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31 can be returned through Jan. 31 with Amazon’s extended holiday returns window. Prime members also get 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon throughout the season.
- Can’t wait for Black Friday? Check out all the Amazon deals available right now.
- Download the free Krazy Coupon Lady app and “favorite” Amazon for a real-time feed of the latest deals.
- Looking for Black Friday freebies? This is how to get free stuff on Amazon.
Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live.
When is Amazon Black Friday 2022?
Amazon’s Black Friday deals will start Thursday, Nov. 24, 2022. Deals will be available for a 48-hour Black Friday event starting Thanksgiving Day.
Amazon has already rolled out their early Black Friday deals in preparation for the big event. Check them out below!
Amazon Black Friday Deals Happening Now
Best Amazon Black Friday Deals Beginning Nov 24
- Up to 50% off lingerie and underwear from Savage X Fenty with Rihanna
- 50% off Amazon Collection diamond solitaire stud earrings
- Up to 45% off Sweaty Betty apparel
- Up to 40% off select laptops, desktops, and monitors from HP and Dell
- Up to 40% off NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle
- Up to 30% off select Peloton accessories and apparel
- Up to 30% off Imagikids apparel, including brands like Disney, Marvel, and CoComelon
- Up to 40% off De’Longhi Espresso Machines
- Up to 30% off select premium haircare products from Rusk, Pureology, R+Co, Drybar, Moroccanoil, and ColorWoW
- Up to 30% off select premium beauty products from Mario Badescu, OPI, Bioderma, and Jack Black
- Up to 30% off select toys from Play-Doh, Transformers, and Nerf
- Up to 30% off select Yeti drinkware
- Save on select kitchen products from brands like Cosori, KitchenAid, Ninja, and Vitamix
- Save on living room furniture, mattresses, beds, and more from brands like Ashley Furniture, Christopher Knight, Casper, and Zinus
More Early Amazon Black Friday Deals We Expect to See Before Nov 24
Shop early Amazon Black Friday deals, including the Deal of the Day, before the Black Friday shopping event begins. Keep an eye out for these deals in the following weeks:
- Up to 70% off select Alexa-enabled devices including Echo Show 15, Echo Dot (5th Gen), Echo Dot (5th Gen) Kids, Echo Studio, and Echo Auto
- Up to 60% off select Ring devices and bundles including Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) and Ring Stick Up Cam
- Up to 50% off Amazon Fire TV devices including Amazon Fire TV 75″ Omni Series, Amazon Fire TV 50″ 4-Series, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Stick 4K Max
- Up to $100 on Fitbit smartwatches, fitness trackers, and scales
- Up to 30% on select licensed FIFA World Cup Gear
- Up to 30% on select Ray-Ban sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Up to 30% on select Samsonite and American Tourister luggage
- Save 25% on Carhartt Rain Defender® Special Edition Hoodies
- Save up to 25% on Koolaburra by UGG shoes
- Save up to $70 on Meta Quest 2 and get two games for free
- Save $10 on Xbox controllers
Tips to Save More During Amazon Black Friday:
- Spend $50 and save $10 on your first order from Prime Try Before You Buy, or spend $50 and save $10 with Personal Shopper by Prime Try Before You Buy.
- Add Lightning Deals to your watch list before they go live, and make sure your payment information is up to date. You’ll want to be able to check out fast!
- Always join the “wait-list” for out-of-stock items you want. People add a lot of things to their cart and don’t actually buy them. When this happens, you can be next in line.
- Keep in mind: Amazon doesn’t offer price matching or honor price adjustment requests.
Learn how to use sales and promos to score the best deals with KCL’s insider hacks for shopping Amazon on Black Friday, and download the KCL app to see deals in real time once they go live.
Bookmark this page and check back for the latest 2022 Black Friday deals when the holiday season starts. We’ll also put out all the live deals on KCL’s Amazon deals page.
Amazon Black Friday Gift Card Deals
Black Friday through Cyber Monday, Amazon customers can save on gift cards with Lightning Deals and promotional credit offers from top brands like Nordstrom and Uber. Make a qualifying purchase, and you’ll receive 20% off instant savings at checkout or up to $15 in Amazon promotional credits. Check Krazy Coupon Lady on Black Friday for deal details.
Chase Ultimate Rewards with Prime
Eligible Prime members can get 50% off purchases, saving up to $20 that can be spent over one or multiple transactions, when paying with Chase Ultimate Rewards Nov. 24 – 28 on Amazon. Go here to check your eligibility and enroll.
Save on Take-Out
Prime members can get $10 off a GrubHub order over $25 using code GiveMe10 Nov. 24 – 28. This code can only be used once. Sign up for the existing free, one-year Grubhub+ membership trial to use the code during the promotional dates.
Save in the Prime Section
Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, Prime members can save 25% when they spend $50 on select everyday essentials from Amazon brands’ Stock Up & Save program. Currently a similar deal is running if you prefer to shop early: save 20% when you spend $50 on select items.
Checking out with Subscribe & Save will you get you an additional discount up to 15% off, and there’s no obligation to keep your subscription once your deal has shipped. Learn how Amazon Subscribe & Save works and how to cancel Amazon subscriptions.