Amazon is giving new gift card customers a $15 credit when you purchase $50 in Amazon gift cards. (Go here to see if your account qualifies.)
If you’re eligible, click the yellow button that says “apply code to your account,” or enter code GIFTCARD2021 at checkout. The credit will automatically apply to your account and will be emailed to you within three days after shipping. You can choose from several delivery options: email or text, print at home, or send by mail. Look for this banner in your cart to verify that the offer has applied to your purchase:
Additional terms and conditions:
- Amazon gift card purchase must total at least $50 in combined value in a single order by June 28.
- Limit one promotional credit per account.
- Promotional credit applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC, and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com.
- Promotional credit may not be applied toward products and digital content sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime eligible.”
- Promotional credit may not be applied toward the purchase of any gift cards.
- Promotional credit must be redeemed by Aug. 13.
- Promotional credit savings will be reflected on the final checkout page of qualifying orders automatically.
Use GIFTCARD2021 for $15 credit through June 28 (select accounts only)
Free shipping with Amazon Prime or on orders of $25+
Final Price: $50, plus $15 Amazon credit
Wait – you may qualify for this Amazon promotion
If you’ve previously purchased gift cards on Amazon and don’t qualify for this offer, go here to see if you qualify for a give $50, get $5 promotion.
Send someone at least $50 in Amazon.com eGift cards in a single order by May 7. You’ll receive an email notification within three days after the gift card is claimed by the recipient, confirming your Amazon promotional credit.
Click the yellow “apply code to your account” button or enter code GCOFFER2021 during checkout to claim the offer. The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page (look for the message pictured below).