We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
If you have a mechanic, handyman, or DIY home improvement guru in your family, you may want to give them the gift of power tools. And whether you’re gift giving or just looking to refresh your tool box, you’re probably looking for the best Black Friday tool deals. The good news? You can bank on big savings when the holiday season rolls around. I’m talking deep discounts on Milwaukee, Dewalt, Craftsman, and other top tools for Black Friday — and I’ll show you exactly how and where to find the best deals.
I dug into all the best Black Friday tool deals from the past to get you ready for 2023. So sit back, relax, and prepare to save on the latest power tool combo kits, table saws, levels, and more.
- Can’t wait for Black Friday? Check out all the tool deals you can get right now.
- Keep an eye on the latest deals from Home Depot and Lowe’s to track savings on all things home improvement.
- Bookmark our Black Friday Deals page to stay ahead of all the best deals in 2023.
Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live. And don’t forget to download The Krazy Coupon Lady mobile app and add Amazon, Home Depot, and Lowe’s to your favorite stores. You’ll get a real-time feed of the best deals anytime you open the app.
Best Black Friday Tool Deals We Found in 2022:
1. Best Milwaukee Tool Deals
- M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit, $649 (reg. $1,099) at Home Depot
- 3/8 in. Drive SAE/Metric Ratchet and Socket Mechanics Tool Set, $145.07 (reg. $159.99) at Amazon
- M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Driver/Impact Driver Combo Kit, $149 (reg. $199) at Home Depot
- M18 Cordless LITHIUM-ION 6-Tool Combo Kit, $498.90 (reg. $619) at Amazon
- M12 12 V Cordless Brushed 2 Tool Drill and Impact Driver Kit, as low as $99 (reg. $179.99) at Ace Hardware
- M12 12V Li-Ion Cordless Combo Tool Kit, $227.03 (reg. $401.37) at Walmart
- 100 pc Shockwave Impact Duty Steel Screw Driver Bit Set, $59.90 (reg. $67.98) at Walmart
2. Best Dewalt Tool Deals
- 20-Volt MAX Cordless 1/2 in. Drill/Driver, (2) 20-Volt 1.3Ah Batteries, Charger & Bag, $99 (reg. $159) at Home Depot
- 20V Max Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 2-Tool, $139 (reg. $219) on Amazon
- 20V MAX XR Oscillating Tool Kit, 3-Speed, $129 (reg. $179) on Amazon
- Tough Grip Set Shank Screwdriver Bit Set, $25.98 (reg. $49.98) on Lowe’s
- 20V MAX Cordless Brushed 2 Tool Compact Drill, as low as $139 (reg. $219) at Ace Hardware
- Screwdriver Bit Set, $21.84 (reg. $40) on Amazon
- 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Brushless Drill/Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit, $209.95 (reg. $315) at Walmart
3. Best Craftsman Tool Deals
- 262-Piece Standard (SAE) and Metric Combination Polished Chrome Mechanics Tool Set, $149 (reg. $269) at Lowe’s
- V20 Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 2 Tool, $98.01 (reg. $164) on Amazon
- Craftsman 8 Piece Assorted Screwdriver Set, $21 (reg. $33.45) at Walmart
- Craftsman 3-Drawer Toolbox Organizer, $79.95 (reg. $99.99) at Walmart
- Craftsman 165 pc Mechanics Tool Set, $138.99 (reg. $175) at Walmart
4. Other Great Black Friday Tool Deals in 2022
- Bostitch Air Compressor Combo Kit, $249 (reg. $530) on Amazon
- Black + Decker 20V Max Cordless Drill & 30-Piece Accessories, $59.99 (reg. $99) on Amazon
- SKIL PWRCore 20 Brushless 20V 4-Tool Combo Kit, $179 (reg. $297.03) on Amazon
- SKIL PWRCore 20 Brushless 20V 6-Tool Combo Kit, $389.99 (reg. $459) on Amazon
- Rlsoo Upgraded 6 Inch 24V Battery Powered Mini Chainsaw Cordless, $55.19 (reg. $69.99) on Amazon
- Hart 20-Volt Cordless 4-Tool Combo Kit, $128 (reg. $199) at Walmart
Related: Learn how to shop Home Depot Black Friday 2023.
What stores will have the best Black Friday tool deals in 2023?
The best places for Black Friday tool deals are Amazon, Home Depot, and Lowe’s.
Home Depot and Lowe’s seem like no-brainers, but Amazon surprisingly had some of the biggest discounts on tools on Black Friday. One of the best Amazon deals in 2021 was on the Dewalt Titanium 14-Piece Drill Bit Set, which sold for 68% off the regular price on Black Friday. This was the lowest price we’d ever seen on this tool set — from any store.
Don’t miss Home Depot Black Friday deals on Milwaukee tools. In 2021, they had Milwaukee tool combo kits for up to 55% off, plus other great deals on top tool brands. Home Depot also offered a free Makita, Milwaukee, or Dewalt power tool with any purchase of $179 or more on Black Friday.
Lowe’s Black Friday deals usually include big savings on Dewalt tools. We saw discounts of up to 50% off in 2021. They also ran a promo on Craftsman and Dewalt tools for Black Friday: buy one and get one free. If they run the same promo this year, you could save up to 57%.
Check for Black Friday tool deals at Amazon, Home Depot, and Lowe’s first, but don’t forget to compare prices at other home improvement stores (like Ace Hardware) to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
Aim to save 45% – 55% on tools with Black Friday deals.
Most Black Friday deals on tools are 35% – 45% off, but you’ll see deals for up to 55% off power tool combo kits, saw blades, and drill bit sets. Your goal should be to save 45% – 55% on tools for Black Friday, but anything over 40% off is probably a pretty good deal. Just be sure to compare prices at other top players for Black Friday to make sure you have the lowest possible price.
Related: Find out everything you need to know before Lowe’s Black Friday 2022.
How to Save More on Black Friday Tool Deals
1. Get up to 8% cash back from Ibotta when you shop on HomeDepot.com.
If you’re planning to make some big purchases on Black Friday, Home Depot rebates will help you save more. Right now, you can get 4% cash back on online orders through Ibotta (download the app), but we’ve seen this rebate go up to 8% in the past.
2. Get a Lowe’s price adjustment if something you buy drops in price within 30 days.
Lowe’s will make price adjustments on any item for up to 30 days after you buy it. So if you buy a toolset from Lowe’s less than 30 days before Black Friday, you can still get the Black Friday sale price if it’s lower. You can also request a price adjustment for Black Friday purchases if there’s a lower price less than 30 days after.
3. Get exclusive discounts through the month of November with Lowe’s for Pros.
Lowe’s has a special membership program for contractors and professional builders called “Lowe’s for Pros.” During the month of November, Lowe’s dishes out exclusive offers and special tool deals just for members. You have to fill out a short form with your business and personal information to sign up, but it’s totally worth it to save more.