Remember how Amazon Prime Day was in October last year? Although the biggest online sale of the year is back where it belongs in the summer, the October Prime Day proved that shoppers are ready to start their holiday shopping before Halloween.
Amazon has kicked off a brand-new beauty sale to officially begin the holiday shopping season.
Here are today’s sales you can shop for:
- Oct. 12 only: Up to 35% off hair care from American Crew, Old Spice, and more
- Up to 50% off hair removal from Braun
- Up to 35% off on Men’s Grooming products from Gillette, Dove, Remington and more
- Up to 25% off Philips Norelco Men’s Electric Shavers
- Up to 25% off men’s grooming products
Here’s what you need to know:
Amazon’s ‘Holiday Beauty Haul’ takes place Oct. 4-25.
Amazon’s three-week Holiday Beauty Haul sale features brands like Urban Decay, IT Cosmetics, OPI, Joico and more.
As online beauty sales have increased since the start of the pandemic, Amazon has grown their beauty and personal care offerings — from high-end items to budget-priced products.
Shop for these beauty & personal care products for 30-50% off.
The Holiday Beauty Haul features products from major brands, Amazon’s private labels, and new and emerging beauty brands.
Amazon is structuring many of these deals like their much-loved Lightning Deals, with discounts of 30-50% off lasting for a limited time — like a set number of hours or one day only.
The Holiday Beauty Haul is divided into five different categories.
During the three-week sale, five different categories have mini-sales. Here’s when the sales go live:
- Holiday Look, Oct. 4-7: cosmetics, nail, and hair care favorites, up to 40% off
- Winter Skincare, Oct. 8-11: face and body skincare items, up to 34% off
- Men’s Grooming, Oct. 12-15: hair and beard care items, up to 35% off
- Appliances, Oct. 16-23: top beauty tools and appliances, up to 40% off
- Fragrances, Oct. 24-25: holiday fragrances, up to 60% off
Amazon is looking to compete with ULTA and Sephora fall sales.
Amazon really wants to increase their beauty and personal care products sales, and the new sale looks to compete with ULTA’s 21-day Gorgeous Hair Event in October and Sephora’s Fall Sale in mid-November.