We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
A Pogo Pass is a membership that offers 12 months of access to different entertainment venues in your city (and you can use it on vacation in other places that accept Pogo Pass, too).
Now, keep in mind, Pogo Pass is currently only available in Phoenix/Tucson, Las Vegas, Kansas City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, and Austin/San Antonio. But if you live in one of those places or plan on visiting, Pogo Pass can help you see a few new things and save you money at the same time.
Groupon currently has 50% off the original price of the Pogo Pass, dropping a single pass from $99.99 to $49.99 and a family pass for four from $399.96 to $199.96. This pass will get you access to different venues and events in those select cities for a full year. Here’s everything we know about the Pogo Pass Groupon deal.
And for more family fun on a budget, text HACKS to 57299 and download The Krazy Coupon Lady app.
Pogo Pass gets you admission to zoos, aquariums, and other family-friendly venues.
Available in select cities (mentioned above and listed below), the Pogo Pass is a one-time purchase that gives you access to multiple family-friendly events and venues in each city for a full year. Each partnering city has about 20 venue options to choose from, and you can visit one to two times during the duration of your 12-month pass. You’ll find zoos, water parks, aquariums, family fun centers, bowling centers, trampoline parks, and more. Purchase the pass (up to six family members can be included in the pass), and then enjoy admission to fun events all year long.
You’ll pay $200 for a 4-person pass.
With this Groupon deal, you’ll get 50% off the original prices of a Pogo Pass. They’re available as a single pass and up to a 6-person pass. The sale prices for San Antonio, Dallas, Las Vegas, and Kansas City are reflected here. Phoenix passes start at $69.99 (regularly $119.98).
- Single pass: $49.99 (reg. $99.99)
- 2-person pass: $99.88 (reg. $199.98)
- 3-person pass: $149.97 (reg. $299.97)
- 4-person pass: $199.96 (reg. $399.96)
- 5-person pass: $249.95 (reg. $499.95)
- 6-person pass: $299.94 (reg. $599.94)
Please note that the Groupon deal is not your pass. Once you purchase the Groupon deal, you’ll receive a voucher redeemable on the Pogo Pass website to get your pass. Click below for the Kansas City pass on Groupon. If you prefer another city, just use the search bar on the Groupon website to search “Pogo Pass” in your selected city.
It’s available in five locations.
Right now, you can score this Groupon deal in all five locations that have Pogo Pass venues. Phoenix only gives 42% off rather than 50% off, so you’re paying more and should take that into consideration before deciding on the value of the pass. More on that below.
- Austin/San Antonio/Waco – 26 venues, including Typhoon Texas Waterpark, Austin Aquarium, Wonder World Park, and Mt. Playmore
- Dallas/Ft. Worth – 25 venues, including Hawaiian Falls Waterpark, Fort Worth Zoo, SeaQuest, and Sky Zone
- Kansas City – 21 venues, including Science City, Kansas City Zoo, and Kansas City Mavericks games
- Las Vegas – 16 venues, including Cowabunga Bay Waterpark or Cowabunga Canyon, SeaQuest, and Discovery Children’s Museum
- Phoenix – 21 venues, including Golfland, Golfland Sunsplash, Phoenix Zoo, and multiple Sun Devil athletic games
Related: Check out these cheap places to travel in 2023 — With 70+ Free Things to Do!
If you’re planning a trip to any of the five locations, consider a pass.
Even if you don’t live near any of the Pogo Pass locations, it’s still worth a look if you plan on traveling to any of these five cities this year. A Pogo Pass can pay for itself in just one or two outings. Let’s look at the 4-person Pogo Pass and some events in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
The 4-person pass is $199.96 (regularly $399.96), so roughly $50 per person. If you were to travel to the Dallas area and visit the SeaQuest Aquarium and go to a Dallas Wings basketball game as a family of four, you’d spend exactly $199.96.
- SeaQuest Aquarium; $19.99 per adult, and $13.99 per child = $67.96 for four
- Tickets to a Dallas Wings home game; starting at $33 = $132 for four
- Total for both activities = $199.96
So two events in Dallas pay for this pass, and with the Dallas/Fort Worth pass, there are a total of 25 different venues included. Any venue on the list you visit after those two would be free!
Enjoy more discounted summer fun with these deals.
If you’re looking to get away, we’ve also got deals for Great Wolf Lodge and Universal Studios.