If you haven’t already snagged a Pogo Pass yet this year, now is the time. The Pogo Pass Black Friday sale is on now and they’re slashing an additional $5 off each pass at checkout. And that’s on top of the 50% discount promo they give you when you add a pass to your cart. This sale runs from Nov. 20 to Nov. 30, 2023.
Now, keep in mind, that this pass is currently only available in Phoenix/Tucson, Las Vegas, Kansas City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Austin/San Antonio, and now Cincinnati. But if you live in one of those places or plan on visiting, it can help you see a few new things and save you money at the same time.
Pogopass.com has 50% off plus $5 off the original price, dropping a single pass from $99.99 to $44.99 and a family pass for four from $399.96 to $179.96. This pass will get you access to different venues and events in those select cities for a full year. Here’s everything we know about the Pogo Pass deal.
And for more family fun on a budget, text HACKS to 57299 and download The Krazy Coupon Lady app.
Pogo Pass gets you admission to zoos, aquariums, and other family-friendly venues.
Available in select cities (mentioned above and listed below), the Pogo Pass is a one-time purchase that gives you access to multiple family-friendly events and venues in each city for a full year. Each partnering city has about 20 venue options to choose from, and you can visit one to two times during the duration of your 12-month pass. You’ll find zoos, water parks, aquariums, family fun centers, bowling centers, trampoline parks, and more. Purchase the pass (up to six family members can be included in the pass) at PogoPass.com, and then enjoy admission to fun events all year long.
You’ll pay $180
$200 for a 4-person pass.
With this deal, you’ll get 50% off the original price and an additional $5 off each pass at checkout — for a 55% total discount. They’re available as a single pass and up to a 6-person pass. The sale prices for San Antonio, Dallas, Las Vegas, and Kansas City are reflected here. Note: Phoenix passes start at $59.99 (regularly $119.98).
- Single pass: $44.99
- 2-person pass: $89.98
- 3-person pass: $134.97
- 4-person pass: $179.96
- 5-person pass: $224.95
- 6-person pass: $269.94
It’s available in six locations.
Right now, you can score this deal in all six locations that have Pogo Pass venues. Phoenix has a higher original price, so you’re paying more and should take that into consideration before deciding on the value of the pass. More on that below.
- New! Cincinnati – 16 venues, including Cincinnati Zoo, Cincinnati Museum Center, Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
- Austin/San Antonio/Waco – 26 venues, including Typhoon Texas Waterpark, Austin Aquarium, Wonder World Park, and Mt. Playmore
- Dallas/Ft. Worth – 25 venues, including Hawaiian Falls Waterpark, Fort Worth Zoo, SeaQuest, and Sky Zone
- Kansas City – 21 venues, including Science City, Kansas City Zoo, and Kansas City Mavericks games
- Las Vegas – 16 venues, including Cowabunga Bay Waterpark or Cowabunga Canyon, SeaQuest, and Discovery Children’s Museum
- Phoenix – 21 venues, including Golfland, Golfland Sunsplash, Phoenix Zoo, and multiple Sun Devil athletic games
Related: Check out these cheap places to travel in 2023 — With 70+ Free Things to Do!
If you’re planning a trip to any of the six locations, consider a pass.
Even if you don’t live near any of the Pogo Pass locations, it’s still worth a look if you plan on traveling to any of these six cities this year. A Pogo Pass can pay for itself in just one or two outings. Let’s look at the 4-person Pogo Pass and some events in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
The 4-person pass with this BlacK Friday promo is $179.96 (regularly $399.96), so roughly $45 per person. If you were to travel to the Dallas area without a Pogo Pass and visit the SeaQuest Aquarium and go to a Dallas Wings basketball game as a family of four, you’d spend $199.96.
- SeaQuest Aquarium; $19.99 per adult, and $13.99 per child = $67.96 for four
- Tickets to a Dallas Wings home game; starting at $33 = $132 for four
- Total for both activities without Pogo Pass = $199.96
- Total price of Pogo Pass = $179.96
So you’re saving a total of $20 on two events in Dallas by using the Pogo Pass. And with the Dallas/Fort Worth pass, there are a total of 25 different venues included. Any venue on the list you visit after those two would be free!