We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Chipotle released their signature guacamole recipe on Twitter this past week and I’m drooling. Yes, I’ve paid the $2.25 extra for a side of Chipotle guac — hasn’t everyone? The stuff is magic. And now we can all make it ourselves at home just in time for Cinco de Mayo.
How to make Chipotle guacamole
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1/2 jalapeño including seeds (diced)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Cut avocados in half and remove pits
- Scoop avocados into a bowl
- Toss and coat with lime juice
- Add the salt and mash until it’s a smooth consistency
- Fold remaining ingredients and mix
- Taste guac and adjust seasoning if necessary
RELATED: Recipe Roundup of Our Favorite Restaurants and Theme Parks
Don’t feel like homemade Chipotle guacamole? Order the real thing with free delivery.
Get free contactless Chipotle delivery through April. Even better, name your burrito 4HEROES and Chipotle will donate a burrito to a healthcare worker through April 26.
UP NEXT: Best Money-Saving Tips & Deals During the Coronavirus Pandemic