Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Calling all you do-it-yourself taxpayers! There’s still time to file your taxes without paying the fees.
What’s new with H&R Block?
As of last year, H&R Block released a bunch of awesome new perks when you file your taxes with them. Almost everyone can now file for free. Own a home or have expenses like loan interest? You can also file for free. Here are the details:
- Single or married people with no dependents who use the 1040 EZ form can file for free.
- Those filing with a 1040 A with expenses like student loan interest, educator expenses, tuition and fee deductions can file for free.
- Those filing with a 1040 Schedule A with itemized expenses and deductions like mortgage interest, child care expenses or medical expenses can file for free.
- Those who qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) can now claim it without paying extra when they file.
The best part about filing your taxes with H&R Block is that it’s easy and simple to use. Taxpayers can complete and file their returns for free in three easy steps:
- Take a picture of your W-2 with your smartphone
- Import last year’s return (no matter how it was prepared) using the easy “drag and drop” feature.
- Enter or import any other new information to prepare and file this year’s return. That’s it!
No matter which way you file, you’ll receive H&R Block’s guaranteed maximum refund, 100% accuracy, and 100% satisfaction, plus audit support.