With Warby Parker’s Home Try-On, you can try on five different pairs of eyeglasses, sunglasses or both from the comfort of your own home — for free!
Just select five of your favorite frames, and the retailer will send them straight to your door free of charge. Try them out for five days, and then return them via the prepaid return label. There’s no obligation to buy, but if you do find one you love, you can purchase a brand-new pair anytime.
Warby Parker offers free shipping and returns on all orders.
Having trouble choosing? We feel you. Take Warby Parker’s quiz to narrow down your options based on your personal preferences.
About Warby Parker Eyeglasses
Warby Parker glasses start at $95, including prescription lenses. Each pair of glasses comes with prescription lenses, plus a frame case and lens cloth.
They also offer free shipping and a 30-day, hassle-free return or exchange policy, as well as a one-year, no-scratch guarantee for their lenses; they’ll even replace your scratched lenses for free within the first 12 months.
Bonus: For every pair sold, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
How to try your glasses for free:
- Visit Warby Parker and click “Take the Quiz.”
- Answer a few questions to get personal recommendations.
- Choose your five favorite frames.
- Give them a try for five days.
- Mail the frames back inside the original box using the pre-paid return label.
- Buy a pair only if you find one you love.