Love freebies? Then hurry to request a free Harry’s Shave Club starter kit — just pay $3 for shipping.
The kit includes: a weighted, ergonomic handle; a 5-blade razor cartridge; a 2-ounce shave gel; and a travel blade cover.
Text DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
What’s Harry’s Shave Club?
Harry’s is a New York-based company that manufactures and sells men’s personal care products like razors, hair care, deodorant, and skin care. You can purchase their products online on their website as well as in retail stores like Target.
Harry’s is best known for the Harry’s Shave Club, which is their subscription service that delivers razor blades and shaving accessories to your home at a frequency chosen by you. This trial set is a great opportunity to test their products.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Head to Harrys.com and click on “Redeem Trial.”
- Choose the handle color: orange, blue, green, or charcoal.
- Choose your ongoing refills — you won’t be charged for that today, and you can cancel at any time.
- Click “Next Step,” and then determine how often you want to receive products after your free trial.
- Click “No Thanks” to prevent a $5 Mystery Item from being added to your order.
- Create an account with an email address and password.
- Enter your shipping information and payment method.
- Click “Place Order” and pay $3.
Is Harry’s Shave Club legit?
Bottom line cost: $3 for shipping, no sales tax.
When will I be charged? The $3 charge will hit your credit card the day of your purchase.
Will I need to cancel? Harry’s Shave Club is a subscription service. Your free trial kit should last about two weeks if you shave often. If you don’t want to receive future shipments, cancel your membership once you receive the free trial. If you don’t cancel, Harry’s will automatically send the first of your Shave Plan shipments and charge your credit card for the corresponding amount.
To cancel, log in to your account and go to your profile. Click on “Your Details,” scroll down the page, and then click on “Cancel Plan” under the “Your Shave Plan” header.