Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Get your first box of Ollie dog food for 60% off with free shipping, plus for a limited time, receive a free bag of sweet potato treats.
You’ll receive two weeks’ worth of dog food with no byproducts or fillers delivered to your doorstep.
- Visit this link, and then click “Get Started.”
- Enter your name and email address.
- Answer a few questions about your pup — that’ll help them with recommendations to ensure the perfect portions for your dog.
- Select up to four recipes and click “Continue.”
- Add any treats and supplements your dog might like or just skip to checkout.
- Enter your personal information and shipping address.
- Enter your credit card information, and click “Check Out” to submit your order.
- Note that your final price will depend on your selection, with beef being the cheapest and lamb being the most expensive recipe available.
- It’ll also depend on your dog’s weight and activity level.
- My total came down to $33.60 for two weeks’ worth of meals for my 24-pound dog (14 packs of food).
Ollie is a company that believes a dog’s health, happiness, and longevity begin with their food. Ollie’s recipes are 100% human-grade and balanced for complete nutrition. Choose the best meal plan for you, your pup, and your budget.
Your Ollie starter box includes two weeks’ worth of food, custom instructions to ensure a smooth transition and easy feeding, a scoop, and a container to serve and hold their Ollie meals.
Is this deal legit?
Bottom-line cost: Ollie plans start at $1.57 per meal and include free shipping. Your final price will depend on a variety of factors including your dog’s age, weight, activity level, and more.
When will I be charged?: You’ll be charged right away so they can start preparing your order. After your starter box, your plan will be billed and shipped every six weeks.
When will it ship?: It’ll depend on when you order, but the average is about three to five days after you place your order. Shipping is free.
Will I need to cancel?: Ollie offers a subscription service with no long-term commitment. You can change or cancel your subscription anytime.
To cancel your subscription (turn off auto-renew), make sure you’re signed in to your account at MyOllie.com. Click on “My Info” in the upper left of the screen, and then scroll down and click on “My Subscriptions” to unsubscribe each dog by clicking “Cancel Subscription” on the right. You’ll need to unsubscribe each dog individually if you have multiple dogs on your account.
Canceling your subscription only prevents it from automatically renewing and doesn’t cancel orders that have already been placed.
Check out this article for tips on how to get pet freebies for your best friends.